Ch 19: That Used To Be Us (Finale)

Chapter 19 : That Used To Be Us ( FINALE )

Date : November 29, 2013

Time : Night , ( 8:45 PM In Philidelphia , 6:45 In Los Angeles )

==============

- Craig's Pov -

I Had Done A Few Shows From November 3 To November 20.

I Had Missed Andrea And Zyra Dearly. I Facetimed And Called Them Every Day.

Yeah, Andrea And I Are Together, But Shit Ain't The Same.

She's Happy One Minute, Sad Another. Constantly Crying . She's Moody .

She Is Always Complaining That I Go Out Too Much. She Hates Being At Home With Zyra When I Am Out.

I Agreed To Limit My Partying To Once A Month.

What She Doesn't Know Is That I Was Partying Almost Every Night When I Was Away Doing Shows For 2 1/2 Weeks. But What She Doesn't Know Won't Kill Her. Right?

As Of Now, I Don't Know How To Feel About Drea. I Mean, I Love Her, But She's Trying To Tie Me Down Like We Are Married. But I feel She's Only Doing That Because Of Zyra.

Partying Is Something I Love To Do. This New Once A Month Agreement To Partying Is Gonna Kill Me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Andrea's Pov -

Craig Recently Got Back Home. I Had A Lil Fun With My Girls While The Boys Were Doing Shows. We Went Out To eat For Destiny's Birthday On The 4th , And Went Shopping On The 6th For Shay's Birthday .

I Got My Cast Removed On The 23rd.

We Came Out Here To Philly On The 25th. We Are Staying In A Hotel While We're Here.

Craig Has Been Spending Time With His Family, And I Been With Mine. On Thanksgiving, We Went To See Both Of Our Families. I Didn't Mind The Fact That He Spent Time With His Family More Then Him And I Were Together Because I Was Doing The Same. We Haven't Seen Our Family In So Long , That We Wanted To Be Around Them As Much As Possible.

When Spending Thanksgiving Together, Everything Was Perfect. It Reminded Me Of How We Spent Holidays Together As Kids And Teenagers.

Everything Seemed To Be Going Great With Us. Craig Agreed To Slow Down On His Partying And Drinking Which Did Us Some Good.

We Are Steady Moving Forward In Our Relationship.

Zyra Was Playing On My iPad In one Of The Beds In Our Hotel Room. I Was Sitting Up In The Other Bed , Typing Up A Report For College That Would Be Due When Thanksgiving Break Was Over. Craig Was
Sitting At The Foot Of The Bed I Was On, Talking On The Phone To His Brother.

" Yeah Bro, That Sounds Good... Yeah, Yeah... Uh-Huh... Yeah, An hour Is Enough Time... Alright, See You. " Craig Said As He Conversed On The Phone Before Hanging Up.

" You Going Out Tonight ? " I Asked.

" Yeah, Goin' Out With My Brother " Craig Said As He Rummaged Thru His Suitcase Finding Something To Go Out In .

I Sighed . " Do You Have To Really Go Out? Why Not Just Hang Out At Like Your Mom's House Or Here Or Something? "

" I can't Just Switch Up On My Bro Like That. And Besides, I Haven't even Went Out This Month. " Craig Said.

" I Really Just Want You Here With Me .. " I Said Looking At Him.

" Andrea, We Only Have a Few Days Left Here. I Can Be Around You All The Time Once We Go Back Home. Besides, No One Wants To Hang Out In The House Or this Damn Hotel . " Craig Said Zipping Up His Suitcase.