Ch 16 : Confessions ( II )

Chapter 16 : Confessions ( II )

Date : October 19, 2013

Time : Night , ( 8:04 PM )

=============

- Destiny's Pov -

We Sat At Devin's Kitchen Table Playing Dominoes .

Prince Was Teaching Devin How To Play Dominoes . Shay Didn't Want To Play Dominoes And Sat There On Her Phone The Whole Time .

" Give Me 25 Niggah ! " Ray Said As He Slammed His Dominoe On The Table .

" Chill Out Mofo " Roc Said As He Put Ray's Points Down .

" That Was Good , But Not Good Enough ! " I Threw My Dominoe Down . " Give Me 30 Niggah ! " I Said Trying To Mock Ray .

" Man , You Just Lettin' Her Get All The Points Man ! She Already Whoopin Our Asses Man ! " Prince Said Frustrated .

" Man , We Workin' With A Mathematician ! This Ain't No Fair ! " Roc Complained .

" Shut Yall Whinning Asses Up " Shay said Laughing . " Yall Complainin' About Destiny , Y'all Lucky Drea Ain't Here . She Beast Af At Some Dominoes . She'd Blow Y'all Out The Water "

" Speaking Of Drea, What Is She Doin' ? Where She at ? " Devin Asked .

" I Talked To Her Earlier . She Said That She Was Taking Zyra To Prod's House For The Night . She Said She Wasn't Gonna Do Much But Kick It With Diggy " I Said To Devin .

" Aye , Shay, You Should Call Her Up And See What She's Up To . Ask Her If She Wanna Come Thru With Diggy " Devin Said .

" Yeah ! And Tell Diggy To Buy Some Alcohol Since He The Only One That's 21 " Ray Added In .

Shay Laughed . " Alright "

Shay Got Off Twitter And Went To Her Contacts , She Went To Drea's Contact , And Pressed Call .

Shay Held The Phone To Her Ear .

" No Answer... Weird , Went Straight To Voicemail " Shay Said .

" Maybe Her Phone Is Dead ? Or Maybe She Ignoring You.. " Roc Suggested .

" Nawh , Drea Make Sure Her Phone Is Charged . And Drea Don't Ignore Me , She Always Answers My Calls . " Shay Said.

" Maybe Her And Diggy Getting They Lil Freak On And She Turned Her Phone Off " Prince Said Laughing.

Everyone Started Laughing .

" Maybe So " Ray Said Laughing .

" Just Send Her A Text . She'll Get Back To You When She See's It " I Said To Shay .

" Alright " Shay Said .

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Diggy's Pov -

I Paced Nervously Back In Fourth In My Kitchen .

I Had Just Put My Hands On Drea .

Andrea Isn't One To Tolerate No One Beating On Her . She Had Expressed To Me Once Before That She Can't stand A Woman Beater .

I Know That Andrea Is Probably On Her Way To The Police Station Right Now .

I Grew More Nervous Knowing That I Would Soon Be Arrested And Charged With Domestic Violence .

Then I Remembered, THE SAFE !

I Went To The Safe In My Room And Unlocked It . I Counted The Money . Then I Thought, Why The Hell Should I Be Nervous ? Shit, I'm Diggy Simmons ; I Got Money . I Was Born Into The Money ! My Family Got Money . If I Got Arrested & Got Jail Time , All I Would Have To Do Is Bail Myself Out . I Could Get Away With This -- Hell, Chris Brown Is Still Loved By Millions After Beating Rihanna's Ass . So Why Couldn't I Get Away With This ?

I Was Still Angry That Andrea Cheated On Me , With PRODIGY. I Was Mad That She Cheated On me With Some Guy That Doesn't Give A Fuck About Her Or His Daughter . I Was Mad That She Let Him Hit . I Was Mad That I Came To The Realization That Andrea Still Loves And Cares For Craig .

Why Not Fuck Up His Shit ?

I Picked Up My Phone . I Sent Someone A Text .

This Was Revenge Bitch .

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Malinaa's Pov -

My Phone Vibrated, Indicated I Had A Text . I Picked Up My iPhone 5, And Unlocked It . I Read The Text .

( The_JSG ) ; Got Something Important To Tell You ... Something I Know That Your Little "Boyfriend" Didn't Tell You .

My Heart Raced After Reading The Text . What Could Diggy Possibly Be Talking About ?

I Replied .

( Love_Malinaa ) ; What Is It ?

( The_JSG ) ; You Got Cheated On . He Cheated On You With That Bitch Drea . Wondering How Do I Know ? She Told Me . They Slept Together The Night Of Zyra's Birthday . I Slapped Her Around A Bit . & She Pulled A Knife Out On Me . She Grabbed Her Shit And Left Crying . She's Probably Going To The Sherrif's Station Now . I Just Thought I'd Let You Know In Case I Go To Jail Tonight . Anyways, Have A Great Night :)

First , I Thought Diggy Was Lying . But We Still Hook Up Occasionally, So I Don't Think He'd Lie About That , I Was OUTRAGGED ! How Could He Cheat On Me With THAT HOE ?! That Dumbass Bitch Told On Herself After Cheating .

If You Are Going To Cheat , Atleast Cheat Right !

How Should I Bring This Up To Craig ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Andrea's Pov -

I Woke Up In Excruciating Pain.

I Looked Around . I Found Myself In A Hospital Bed .

My Arm Was In Cast. My Arm Was Full Of Band-Aids That Covered Up My Cuts.

I Felt A Pain In My Lower Stomach .

My Ribs Hurt .

My Eye Was Now Swollen To The Point That I Could Not See At All .

I Seen A Doctor look Over And Smile At Me .

" Lucky Girl , Lucky Girl " She Said .

" Lucky ? How ? " I asked Confused .

" Ma'am You Are Extremely Lucky . You Survived After Rolling Down 278 Feet Off The Side Of The Freeway . All You Suffer From Is 3 Cracked Ribs , Wounds , Cuts , And A Broken Arm . I Must Say , Its A Miracle You Survived . " The Doctor Informed Me

I Began Crying . I Was Crying because I was Thankful To Be Alive . I Was Crying Because God Had Helped Me , God Was Watching Over Me . I Cried Because

" Its Okay " The Doctor Said As She Rubbed My Back . " Once We Can get Your Blood Pressure Stable , And Do Some More Tests , You Will Be Released. You Should Be Able To Go Home Tomorrow Morning " The Doctor Looked At Her Clipboard . " Andrea , Exactly How Did This Happen ? "

I Looked At Her And Tears Formed In My Eyes . " My Ex-Boyfriend Put His Hands On Me . I Was Scared For My Life . I Had To Threaten Him To Get Away . I Got In My Car , Trying To Get To The Police Station . As The Fog Got Thick, It Was Harder To See Especially With Such Heavy Rain . I Lost Control Of The Wheel , And All I Know Is I Hit Something . I Felt As if I Was Rolling Down A Hill. I Covered My Face And Protected My Neck As It Happened . All I Remember Was Everything Becoming A Blur And Seeing The Light "

" I'm Sorry To Hear That . You Covering Your Face & Neck Could Have Potentially Saved You Even More. The Light You Seen could Have Possibly Seen The Head Lights Of A Car That Was Driving Down the Road That Your Car Stopped Rolling At. Luckily , The Person Driving That Car Called 911. Everything Was probably A Blur Due To The Rapid Blood Loss. We Had To Give You 4 Pints Of Blood . As Far As Trying To Get the Police Involved , We Can Have An Officer Come Down Here So You Can Make A Report . Would You Like To Do That ? " The Doctor Asked Me .

" Sure " I answered.

" Okay , I Will Go Make A Quick Phone Call " The Doctor Said As she Began To Walk Away .

" Wait , By Any chance Do You Know If Any Of My Items Were Recovered ? " I Asked.

" All That Is Left Is Your Keys And A Carseat . Your Keys Are There Next To You , And The Carseat Is Over There In The Corner " The Doctor Said as she Pointed To The Corner . " Your Car Was Totaled And Towed Out Of There "

" Damn, No Phone " I Mumbled .

" Well, You Can Use The Hospital Phone " The Doctor Said As She Handed Me The Phone.

" Thank You " I said.

" No Problem . I Will Be Going To Make A Phone Call To The Sherrif Department, A Nurse Will Be Coming In To Take Some Blood For Some More Tests " The Doctor Said As She Walked Out The Room .

Without No Phone , I Couldnt Call Craig Because I Do Not Know His Number By Heart .

There Was Only One Person I Could Call .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Craig's Pov -

Zyra And I Were Eating Oreos And Watching TV Together On The Couch .

Just Then , Malinaa Came In There .

" Prod , We Need To Talk " Malinaa Said Angrily .

What Do we Need To Talk About ?

" Umm Okay . " I Said As I Got Off The Couch . " Stay In Here Zyra "

" Okay Daddy " Zyra Said As She Licked The Creme Off An Oreo .

I Went Into Our Bedroom , And Shut The Door .

I Sat Down On The Bed .

" So What's Up ?! " I Asked Curiously.

" You " She Said In a stern Tone .

" What About Me ?! " I Asked

" YOU FUCKING CHEATED ON ME WITH THAT FUCKIN UGLY ASS BABY MOMMA OF YOURS ! " Malinaa Screamed At The Top Of her Lungs .

I Was Shocked . How Did She Find Out ?

" Malinaa, Baby , I Am Sorry " I Said Trying To Hug Her . I felt Guilty , I Felt Bad , I Felt Wrong .

" Get The Fuck Off Of Me You Man Whore ! " Malinaa Said shoving Me .

" MALINAA I AM SORRY ! " I Yelled .

Malinaa Sat On The Bed With Her Fists Balled Up . " How Could You Do This To Me ? " She Asked .

" Look, I Just Fucked Up . It Was An In The Type Of Moment Thing " I Said .

" Prodigy , Be Honest With Me " Malinaa Said

" What ? " I Asked

" Do You Still Have Feelings For Drea ? " Malinaa Asked .

In The Middle Of What She Was Saying , My Phone Rang . I Seen It Was Ray . I Just Ignored The Call .

" Imma Keep It Real . I Do Love Drea . I Miss everything About Her . Drea & I Grew up Together . We Been Thru Hell and Back Together . She Was The First Girl I Slept With , The First One I Had True Feelings For . Malinaa, I'm Sorry ... But This Aint Gonna Work Out Between Us . I Honestly Can't Say I Love You . Andrea Has My Heart . She Has Always Had It . I Miss The Way Drea And I Used To Be , I Want That All Back " I Explained To Malinaa .

My Phone Rang Again . This Time It Was Prince .

I Ignored His Call And Continued To Discuss Things With Malinaa .

" So This Is The End Of Us ? " Malinaa Asked .

" Yeah " I Said . " I Want Drea . I Want Zyra To Be Raised With Both Of Her Parents In Her Life . I'm Sorry I Hurt You ... " I Said In An Apologetic Tone .

" It's Okay , Because I Aint Been Faithful With You Either " Malinaa Said Looking Away .

" WHAT ?! " I Semi-Yelled

" Ahh Prod ... Prodigy .. Let's Keep It Sweet And Simple . I Have Known Diggy For Quite Some Time Now . And Let's Put It Like This ... He Knows How To Satisfy My Needs " Malinaa Said Smiling . " I Been Sleeping With Him Since We Pretty Much Got Together "

" Get . The . Fuck . OUT ! " I Yelled " I Dont Even Feel Bad That I Cheated On Your Ass ! Grab Your Shit And GO ! "

" Why Do I Have To Leave ?! " Malinaa Asked .

" Because This is MY CONDO " I Yelled

I Found Myself Taking All Malinaa's Shit And Throwing It Out The Window . I Didnt Give A Fuck . It Was Raining Too . I Took My House Key Off Her Key Ring . Malinaa Say There And Cried While Trying To Gather Her Shit Up . Zyra Sat There Confused . I felt Bad That My Daughter Had To Sit Here While I Argued With Malinaa . I Felt Bad She Had To Witness This .

My Phone Was Ringing Off The Hook .

I Continued To Help Malinaa Get Her Stuff Out By Throwing It Out The window. I Threw Down Some Trash Bags To Put Her Stuff In . I Shouldnt Have Wasted My Bags On This Slut , But I Wanted Her Out .

Within 10 Minutes , All Her Stuff Was Outside .

I Began To calm Down .

" Daddy , Are You Mad ? " Zyra Asked Me .

" Yes , Very Mad " I Said . " But , Im Not Mad At You , I'm Mad At Malinaa "

" Dont Be Mad Daddy ! Be Happy ! " Zyra Said In A cheerful Tone , Bringing A Smile to My Face .

I Grabbed Zyra And Tickled Her .

My Phone Rang Once More . I Pulled My Phone Out My Pocket And Answered .

" Hello ? " I Said Answering The Phone

" Why The Hell haven't You Been answering The Phone ? " Ray Semi-Yelled

" Man, I Been going Thru It With Malinaa " I said .

" Well , Fuck What Yall Going Thru ! Andrea's In The Hospital ! She Called Destiny And Told Us "

" The Hospital ?! " I Said Confused . I Instantly Became Worried . " WHAT ?! WHY ?! "

" That Bitch Ass Diggy Put His Hands On Her . She Got Away , And Lost Control On The Freeway . We On Our Way Now To The Hospital . Shes At UCLA Medical Center . Room 491 " Ray Said .

" Im On My Way " I Said As I hung Up The Phone .

I Threw On Shoes And Jacket . I Had Told Zyra Put On Her Jacket And Shoes .

Malinaa Was No Longer Outside Gathering Her Stuff Up .

Zyra And I Got Into The Car And Made Our Way To The Hospital .

I Never Had Thoughts Of Killing Anyone , But Diggy Is One Niggah I May Just Have To Kill . Everyone Knows Not To Fuck With Me Or Mines .

~~~~~~~~~~~

- Malinaa's Pov -

Prod Kicked Me Out .

I Didnt Care . I Was Now At Diggy's House .

" Im Glad I Got You Bae " Diggy Said As He Kissed Me .

" Im Glad I Got You Too " I Said . " I Love You Diggy "

" I Love You Too " He Said .

" Bae , Wanna Start Some Shit ? " I Said Flashing A Devilish Smile .

" Sure Thing Bae " He Said Grinning .

I Went To Twitter. I Posted A Picture Of Zyra Kissing Prodigy On The Cheek . I Added A caption On It. " Prodigy From @MindlessBhavior With His 3 Year Old Daughter "

Aha , He Should Have Played His Cards Better Then That . Just Wait Till Some Girls In TM Get Ahold Of This Picture . I Got Plenty More Coming ...

______________

Hey Guys ! Some Crazy Ass Shit Happened !

I Need TONS Of Feedback .

Answer A Few Questions ?

1 . How Will TM ( Team Mindless ) React To The Pic Or Zyra & Prodigy ?
2 . Will Diggy Go To Jail ?
3 . Was Prod Wrong For Kicking Malinaa Out & Throwing Her Stuff Out The Window ?
4 . Will Drea & Prod Get Back To How They USED TO BE ?

15 + Comments & 50 + Votes To Continue .

I Love All My Fans / Followers / Readers / Supporters !

Stay Mindless .

-Drea