Ch 15 : Confessions ( I )

===============

Chapter 15 ; Confessions ( I )

Date ; October 19, 2013

Time ; 5:39 PM

===============

- Destiny's Pov -

It Has Been Raining All Day .

So , Ray And I Decided To Go Play Some Basketball Indoor Basketball At The Indoor Gym So That We Could Have Fun While Getting Out And Doing Something.

We Planned On Going To Ray's Place, Freshening Up , And Then Going Over To Devin's House . Prince Told Us To Come Thru And Turn Up With Him , Devin , Roc , And Shay .

As Far As Ray And I , We Are Doing Amazing ! His "Good Morning Beautiful" Texts To His Amazing Sense Of Humor -- Everything About Him Is Absolutely Perfect ; I Feel That This Is How Things Are Meant To Be .

~~~~~~~~~~~

- Andrea's Pov -

Zyra & Craig Recently Got Home From Philly A Week Ago . I Currently am Planning A Trip To Philly To Visit My Family .

My Father Recently Got Deployed Back To Iraq. My Mother Is Officially Done With The Service , And Retired From It.

I Want To See My Brother Now That He Is Back Home For Good From The Air Force .

School Is Going Great , And I Am Keeping On Top Of Things.

Today , Craig Called And Asked If Zyra Could Spend The Weekend With Him .

I Said Yeah .

I Had Drove In The Cold & Rain to Craig's House .

I Was Outside Craig's House When I Called Him .

Craig Answered. " Hey "

" Hey , I'm Outside . " I Said .

" Alright, I'll Be Right Out " Craig Said As he Hung Up The Phone.

I got Out The Car And Unbuckled Zyra From her Carseat .

Craig Came Outside .

" DADDY ! " Zyra Screamed As She Got Out The Car And Ran To Him .

I Then Too Got Out The Car And Put My Hood On so That My Straightened Hair Wouldn't Be Curly.

Craig Picked Zyra Up. " Hey Baby Girl ! "

I Smiled. " So , Do I Need To Pick Her Up Tomorrow ? Or Will You Bring Her Home ? " I asked, Shivering.

" I'll Bring Her Home " Craig Said .

" Alright , Cool . " I Said As I Handed Craig Zyra's Backpack With Clothes And Toys In there .

Craig Laughed. " Bae , You Already Know That She Got Everything She Needs Here "

I Stood There Shocked. Did Craig Just Call Me Bae ?

" I Suppose You Are Right " I Said .

" So , You Making Plans For The Night ? " Craig Asked

" Just Gonna Spend A Little Time With Diggy . Maybe Do A Little Studying "

" Oh , Alright . Well, I'll See You Tomorrow " Craig Said .

" Okay . Bye Zyra ! Be Good For Daddy " I Said As I Kissed Her On The Forehead .

" Bye Mommy. I Will Be Good " Zyra Said .

I Smiled And Got Into My Car.

Next Stop , Diggy's .

~~~~~~~~~~~

- Devin's Pov -

Princeton And I Have Been Hanging Out More And More .

He's Getting Tired Of Kya , And I'm Lonely So I Don't Mind His Company.

I Was Home, At The House That I Lived In With My Parents. My Parents Were Gone For The Weekend, So I Had The House Alone .

It Was Cold & Rainy .

Princeton , Shay , And Roc Were Over .

We Ate Pizza That Roc And Shay Brought As We Played A Game Of Monopoly .

" Man, There's Nothing Like A Game Of Monopoly On A Cold Rainy Day " Shay Said As She Picked Up The Dice And Shook Them.

" For Real ! Yo Prince, Remember When We Were Younger We Used To Sit On The Tour Bus and Play Board Games ? " Roc Said .

" I Sure Do Remember That ! Those Were The Days Man " Prince Said .

" Childhood Memories Are Always The Best " I Said .

" Agreed " Shay , Roc , And Prince All said In Unison.

===============

Date ; October 19, 2013

Time ; ( Late Evening ) 6:07 PM

===============

- Diggy's Pov -

The Doorbell Rang . Instantly , I Knew It Was Drea.

I Had Paused My Netflix & I Got Up And Opened The Door .

" Hey Love " I Said As I Opened The Door & Gave Drea A Kiss .

" Hi Baby " Drea Said As She Wiped Her Feet On The Rug And Came Inside.

I Took Her Jacket From Her . " Is It Cold Out There ? " I asked.

" It Sure Is . It Feels Cozy In Here ! " Drea Said As She Sat Down On The Couch .

" Yeah , I Got The Heater On , And A Little Fire In The Fire Place Going . "

Drea Picked Up The Controller . " What You Watchin ? "

" Nothin . Wanna Watch A Movie ? " I Asked .

" Sure ! " Drea Said .

Drea Picked Out Paranormal Activity 4 . I Went Into The Kitchen To Pop Me Some Pop Corn. I Grabbed 2 Cokes , Blueberry Poptarts For Drea Because She Doesn't Eat Popcorn , And Some Oreos.

I Came Into The Living Room , And Put All The Snacks On The Coffee Table . I Grabbed A Blanket . Drea And I Were Cuddling Up On The Couch , Watching The Movie , And Eating Some Snacks .

As Certain Scenes Got Scary , I Held Andrea Tighter In Her Arms For Her To Know I Got Her .

I Had Also Began To Touch On Her Thighs And Hips More As We Were Cuddling .

Drea Began To Show Signs Of Discomfort As She Would Push My Hands Away And Tell Me To Stop .

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Andrea's Pov -

As Diggy Held Me , It Reminded Me When Craig Was Feeling And Touching Upon Me .

Suddenly , I Felt Guilty , Dirty , And Horrible .

I Was Nothing But A Hoe .

As Diggy Would Touch Upon Me , I'd Push His Hands Away .

Diggy Paused The Movie , Sat Up , And Looked At Me .

I Also Sat Up And Looked At Him.

" What I Cant Touch You Or Something ?! " Diggy Asked Angrily .

My Heart Was Racing . " No Babe, Its Not That " I Said , Shaking .

" Then What Is It Andrea ?! " Diggy Said Raising His Voice. " All I Try To Do Is Cuddle With You And You Push Me Away ! You Act Like I'm Trying To Get In Your Pants Or Something ! "

" Look Diggy , I Need You To Listen To Me ... Listen Carefully " I Said As My Eyes Filled With Tears.

" WHAT ?! " Diggy Yelled.

" Look Diggy , On October 5, I Took Zyra To Disneyland For Her Birthday .."

" Okay..... " Diggy Said Annoyed.

" And ... Craig Also was There " I Said, Holding Back Tears.

" Don't Tell Me You --- " Diggy Said As I Cut Him Off .

" Listen To Me Please Diggy ! " I Said Crying " Look Diggy , Im Sorry . After We Got Tired And Returned To The Hotel Room , Craig And I ... We ... We ... We Slept Together " I Began Crying Hysterically . " I'm Sorry Diggy ! I Cheated ! I'm Sorry ! "

" You Fucking SLUT ! " Diggy Screamed .

Diggy's Eyes Filled With Anger . He Stood Up . His Fists Were Balled Up .

He Swung , Striking Me In My Eye .

I Held My Eye As I Screamed In Pain. I Then Stood Up .

He Hit Me Again, In My Stomach . I Kneeled Over In Pain As I Threw Up A Bit Of Blood . I Was Slowly Backing Into The Kitchen .

He Swung again, But This Time , He Missed . I Kicked Him In The Balls .

Diggy Groaned In Pain .

We Were Now In The Kitchen . He Had My Corned Between The Counters And The Sink .

Diggy Stood Up As He Balled Up His Fists Once More ; Diggy Was Not Mad , He Was Furious .

He Swung , Just As He Was About To Hit Me Again , I Held Up A Knife To His Throat That I Managed To Pick Up From Out The Sink .

" Hit Me Again And I Will Slit Your Fucking Throat " I managed To Choke Out As I Held The Knife To His Throat .

Diggy Did Not Swing , He Stopped Just As He Was about To Hit Me . He Looked Scared .

" Back Away " I Said Still Holding The Knife .

Diggy Slowly Backed Away . He Backed away Into The Living Room . I Grabbed My Keys And Jacket , With The Knife Still In My Hand . I Reached The Door . I Opened It And Ran To My Car . I Did not Have Time To Put On My Jacket -- The Jacket Was not My Focus . My focus Was Getting Help .

I Have Never Ran Faster In My Life .

I Started My Car And Sped Away .

I Was Scared For My Life .

The Only Thing On My Mind Was Getting To The Police Station .

I Could Only See With One Eye , For The One Diggy Socked Me In Was Black and Swollen Shut . My Stomach Hurt In Pain , I Felt Like Throwing Up Again . I Cried As I Drove,

I Got On The Freeway , Speeding To The Police Station . I was Going atleast 75 Miles Per Hour .

There Was Thick Fog On The Freeway . I Could Hardly See .

Before I Knew It , My Car Was Spinning In Circles. I Could Not See Anything , I had No Control Of The Wheel . I Had Struck Something .

All I Felt Was My Car Rolling ... Rolling ... Rolling Down A Hill .

I Screamed For My Life . I Covered My Face And Closed My Eyes To Protect Them .

" Please Help Me God ! " I Cried Out .

My Car Continued To Roll Down Hill. Glass Was everywhere . My Arm Felt broken . Blood Dripped Down My Arms . I Had Cuts Every Where.

Just Then , Everything Became A Blur ....

I Had Seen The Light ...

_______________

C L I F F H A N G E R !

Hey Guys ! I am sorry I Have Not Updated , So I Decided To write Up a quick chapter.

Updates Should Come More Often Starting Next Week because Next Friday Is My Last Day Of School Before Christmas Break !

Anyways ,

WHAT HAPPENED ?!

Will Andrea Be Okay ?

Was It Okay For Diggy To Put His Hands On Drea ?

Why Did Everything Become A Blur To Andrea ?

If Anything Happens To Andrea, Will Craig Be Able To Be A Great Father To Zyra ?

Questions , Questions , QUESTIONS !

20 + Comments With feedback On This Chapter & 50 + Votes For The Next Update.....

STAY MINDLESS !
- Andrea