Ch 11 ; Doubtful

Chapter 11 ; Doubtful

Date ; July 6, 2013

Time ; Late That Night .

===============

- Malinaa's Pov -

Prodigy Is Really Fucking With The WRONG ONE .

How Is He Gonna STICK UP For That Slut DREA ? Then Pull That Hoe ON STAGE .

The Minute That Ratchet Walked Backstage , I Recognized Her .

:: Flash Back ::
Diggy Was In The Bathroom . I Was Laying In Bed , Snooping Thru His Phone . I Had Seen That His Homescreen Was Some Girl With A Chain On That Said " Diggy "

I Knew This Was His Girl Friend .. I Didnt Even Care . I Knew She Wasnt Giving Him What He Wanted . I Didnt Even Feel Bad That I Was Cheating On Craig Either .

I Heard The Sound Of The Toilet Flush & I Quickly Locked & PutHis Phone Back Down .

Diggy Came Out The Bathroom & Smiled .

" Round Two ? " He Asked Smiling .

" You Know It Baby ! " I Said Winking .
:: End Of Flash Back ::

I Knew Drea Was Diggy's Girl .. Which Made Me A Little Jealous . I Wanted To Be HIS Girl , Not His Side Girl . I Hated The Fact That Drea Was His Girl ...

When I Seen Her , I Knew It Was Her . Finding Out That Prodigy Was The Father Of Her Baby Made Me Mad..

I Wanted To Get Rid Of Drea ..

So I Deleted Her Number Out Of Prod's Phone ...

Prod Didnt Find Out Yet ... And The Only Person Who Knew Was Kya ... And Kya Has My Back , & Knows Not To Say A Single Word..

All I Have To Do Is To Tell Diggy To Delete Prod's Number Out Of That Hoes Phone ..

The Connections Would Be GONE.

Prod & I Got Into A Heated Arguement About Him Pulling Drea On Stage . He Is Ignoring Me & I Am Ignoring Him ..

Prod Knows That He Shouldnt Have Pulled That Hoe Up On Stage .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Rayan's Pov -

After The Show , We Headed Back To The Tour Bus . Man The Show Was Hype.. I Love The LA Fans ...

Today Was A Great Day.

Prodigy Seen Drea & Zyra Again , Roc Clicked With Shay, & I Met Destiny ... Damn , I Miss Her Already . I Barely Know The Girl , & I Miss Her . She Has Been On My Mind Since The Show .. The Crazy Shit Is , No Girl Has Never Been On My Mind This Much . Was This Because I Always Had Multiple Girls ? I Never Actually Settled For Just One Girl ? Destiny ... Just Something About Her I Had An Instant Connection With .. She Is The Type Of Girl That I'd Hang Up My Jersey For ... And Stop Being A Player. Sucks That I Didn't Get Her Number .. But I Can Have Prodigy Get It For Me.

~~~~~~~~~~~

- Andrea's Pov -

I Was Home . Exhausted , But Happy . It Was About 11pm . I Had Came Home & Got Zyra Situated. I Took A Shower , Cleaned Up , & Layed Down In Bed .

Although I Was Scared To Face Craig , I Was Glad I Seen Him Again Today . I Hope He Sticks To His Word , & Actually Comes Around .

Zyra Was In Her Bed , Sound Asleep.

I Wanted To Call My Mom And Tell Her What Happened , But I Knew It Was Too Late , Being That It Was 2AM In Philly .

I Expected A Call From Craig , But I Figured He Was Tired & Wanted To Get Some Sleep.

I Hadn't Talked To Diggy All Day , & I Knew It Was 2AM in New York As Well. I Decided To Send Him A Text , Because I Didn't Know If He Was Up Still .

( Simply_Drea ) ; Hey Dig.. You Up ? If So Call Me.. I Wanna Tell You All About My Day :D

I Placed My Phone On My Nightstand , & Watched Some TV .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Diggy's Pov -

I Was Laying Down In The Guest Room At My Parents House , Watching Some Netflix On The PS3 When My Phone Had Vibrated . I Rolled Over And Seen Who It Was Texting Me . It Was Andrea .

( Simply_Drea ) ; Hey Dig.. You Up ? If So Call Me.. I Wanna Tell You All About My Day :D

I Picked Up The Phone , And Smiled . I Picked Up The Phone And Called Her . She Answered On The Second Ring .

" Hello ? " Drea Said Answering The Phone .

" Hey Baby Guhh " I Said In A Low , Deep Voice .

" Whats Up ? " Drea Asked Me .

" Nothing Much Watching Some Netflix .. " I Said , Answering Her Question . " What About You ? "

" Nothing , Laying Down . Im Exhausted . Just Got Back From The Best Concert EVER ! " Drea Exclaimed.

" What Is So Amazing About A Radio Disney Concert ? " I Asked Her. " A Bunch Of Wanna Be Singers Performing ! "

" Oh My Gosh Diggy .. Some Of The Disney Singers Are Truly Talanted ... But No , Destiny , Devin & Shay Tricked Me .. They Actually Took Me To A Mindless Behavior Concert "

" Oh , Thats Cool That You Got To See Your No Good Baby Daddy & His Back Up Dancers Perform " I Said , Irritated .

" DIGGY ! THATS IS SO UNNECESSARY ! They Are Not BACK UP DANCERS ! Get Over Yourself ... We Went Backstage , & I Was Able To Exchange Numbers .. Zyra Ran To Him Calling Him Daddy , So Now His Managers Now ... And So Does His Bitch Ass Girlfriend .. " Drea Said

" So What Yall Gonna Be Texting Now ? " I Asked

" Well He Wants To Spend Time With Zyra When He Gets Off Tour " Drea Explained To Me .

" He Been Gone This Long , He Dont Want Nothing To Do With Her . He Said That To Shut You Up... But Don't Worry , Thats Why Im Stepping Up & Imma Be Zyra's Second Father .. Atleast I Been Around Long Enough To Have A Relationship With Her " I Said .

I Heard Drea Crying . " Fuck You ... Stop Bringing Craig Up ! I Have FAITH In Craig ! I Know He Will Come Around ! I Just KNOW HE WILL . But You Always Want To Criticize Him ! IT WAS NOT ONLY HIS FAULT ! What Do You Not Understand ?! " Drea Was Sobbing . " You Should Be Happy That I Came Back Across My Baby Daddy , But Instead You Want To Criticize Me ! You Didnt Even Care To Ask Me What We Said To Each Other ! You Too Damn Worried About Us Talking ! Niggah We WILL Be Talking , We Have A Child Together .. and If You Wanna Step Up & Be A Father Figure In Zyra's Life, So Do It ! But STOP Bringing Craig Up .. STOP Trying To Out Do Him .. Because .. That Was The Past Of What He Did .. & What We Had ! That's How We Used To Be ! Good Fucking Night You Bastard . " She Said As She Hung Up The Phone.

I Knew I Had Upset Her ... But She Had NO RIGHT To Call Me A BASTARD .

But Imma Call Her Tomorrow And Apologize .

I Took My Phone , & Decided To Text Malinaa ... Damn I Miss Her ...

( The_JSG ) ; Hey Sexy Mammi (; ! Give Daddy A Call ? (;

The Way Drea Went Off On Me Was Out Of LINE . I Had Felt No Guilt About Cheating On Drea ...

~~~~~~~~~~~

- Drea's Pov -

Diggy Had Really Upset Me .. I Am So Damn Tired Of Him Bringing Craig Up ... All I Want Is For Craig To Have A Relationship With My Daughter , But Im Constantly Getting Asked About Craig . Im Tired Of Him Saying Craig Wont Step Up To The Plate ..

Craig Has The Decision To Be In Zyra's Life ...

He Can Be There Physically, Or He Can Just Support Her Financially By Paying Child Support.. Either Way , I Know That He Will Either Be In Her Life Physically Or Better Believe That I Will Get My Child Support . Because Raising Her Is Not Easy . Trying To Juggle School , Work , & Motherhood .. Not East At All .. Raising Kids Aint Cheap Either ..

Dont Get Me Wrong , Im Not A Ratchet Mom Who Just Wants Child Support , But One Way Or Another Craig Will Be Taking Care Of Zyra ..

I Have Faith & Hope In Craig That He Will Come Around .. I Know He Will ...

Pissed Off About The Situation , I Placed My iPhone 4s On The Charger , Got In Bed , & Watched Some TV Until I Fell Asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

- Malinaa's Pov -

I Got A Text Message From Diggy .

( The_JSG ) ; Hey Sexy Mammi (; ! Give Daddy A Call ? (;

I Instantly Replied .

( Love_Malinaa ) ; Hey Baee (; Im With My Dumb Ass Bf -.- So I Cant Talk , But We Can Text (;

Diggy Replied.. We Soon Began Having A Conversation

( The_JSG ) ; Baby I Miss You <3

( Love_Malinaa ) ; Awwh Baby I Miss You Too !

( The_JSG ) ; Man My Gf Fucking Trippin -_-

( Love_Malinaa ) ; So Is My Pussy Ass Niggah Bf -.-

( The_JSG ) ; Damn , Thats Bad For Us ..

( Love_Malinaa ) ; Diggy ...

( The_JSG ) ; Yeaah Ma ?

( Love_Malinaa ) ; Maybe We Should .. Get Together .. Leave Your Dumb Ass Gf , & I Leave My Bitch Ass Bf .. And Then We Could Be Together ...

( The_JSG ) ; Yeah ... Maybe .. We Should..

=============

Date ; July 7, 2013

Time ; 9:00 Am

=============

- Drea's Pov -

Today , Zyra & I Were Going To Do Some Shopping . We Need Some Household Stuff Like Cleaning Products , Hair Stuff , & Food . I Decided To Go To Walmart Because I Could Get Everything All From One Place.

I Had Not Talked To Diggy Today , & I Am Not Even Going To Text Him First Today.

I Got Zyra Ready , She Wore Her White Mindless Behavior T-Shirt That I Bought Her Yesterday At The Concert , Jean Shorts , & A Pair Of White Vans . She Wore Her Hair Down , & Curly With A White Bow In Her Hair.

I Wore A White Blouse , Black Ripped Skinnies , & A Pair Of White And Black Jordans. I Put My Hair Into A Bun Using My Hot Buns , & Left Some Bangs Out To Wear To The Side.

I Grabbed My Purse & Keys , And Headed Out To My Car With Zyra . I Strapped Her Into Her Carseat . I Got In The Car & Fastened My Seat Belt. & Started The Car. I Decided To Put In My Blutooth Device So I Could Talk To My Mom And Tell Her All About Yesterday .. I Began Driving To Walmart. I Called My Mom & She Answered .

" Hello ? " My Mom Said Answering The Phone .

" Hey Momma ! " I Exclaimed .

" Whats Up ? Havent Talked To You In A While . " My Mom Said

" Nothing Much , Heading To Walmart. I Need Some Stuff For Around The House , & Some Food . " I Said . " Guess What Mom ?! "

" What ? " My Mom Asked .

" I Went To A Concert Last Night ! It Was AMAZING ! " I Said Happily.

" Now Drea.. I Know You Are Young & Want To Have Fun , But Why Are You Going Out Spending Your Money On Concerts When You Could Spend It On Zyra ? Who Did You Even Leave Zyra With ? " My Mom Asked Me . She Had Just Pissed Me Off.

" I Took Her With Me . Destiny , Devin , & Shay Surprised Me . They Told Me That They Had Won Tickets To A Radio Disney Concert From The Radio. I Think That One Of Them Split The Cost Of My Ticket , & Zyra Was Free To Get In " I Said

" Now Andrea, You Know You Dont Need To Take Zyra To A Concert ! Children Do Not Belong A Concerts ! " My Mom Said As Her Voice Grew Louder. I Knew She Was Upset .. Because She Only Called Me Andrea When She Was Mad Or Upset With Me .

" Mom , CHILL . Look ! Listen Up ! We Got Backstage Passes To A Mindless Behavior Concert ! " I Said Raising My Voice A Little , Growing Irritated With Her.

" Mindless Behavior ? Drea... You Seen ... Craig Last Night ? " My Mom Said In A Shocking Tone.

" Sure Did. We Exchanged Numbers ! Zyra Ran Up To Craig Calling Him Daddy When We First Went Back There. I Was So Upset That The Girls Tricked Me , But Im Glad I Got To See Craig .. He Said He Wants A Relationship With Zyra & Wants To Get Back Into Her Life ! His Girl Friend & I Didnt See Eye To Eye .. She Was Starting BS With Me Backstage. His Managers Didnt Even Know That He Had A Kid , Neither Did His Girlfriend. So That Was Something Rather.. We Took A Picture , & Im Just Waiting For Them To Post It On The Website . I Will Send It To You When They Post Them . OOOOH OOOOH Guess WHAT ? " I Said Getting Over-Excited

" What ? " My Mom Asked.

" Craig Even Said We Could Possibly Get Back To The Way We Used To Be ! " I Said Very Happily & Excitedly.

" Drea.. " My Mom Said In A Low Tone Of Voice . " Now , As Your Mother , I Am Going To Be Honest With You & I Want You To Listen And See Where I Am Coming From.. "

" Okay I Said " My Heart Started Beating Fast , Wondering What She Was About To Say.

" Andrea.. I Know You Miss Craig And All . And Im Glad He Wants To Be There For Zyra . But Drea, Do Not Let Your Guard Down . He Was Out Of Your Life Once , & He Could Do It Again .. " My Mom Said Trying To Inform Me .

" But Mom It Wasnt Entirely His --- " I Said As She Cut Me Off.

" I Know It Wasnt Entirely His Fault Drea , But Craig Could Have Tried A Lot Harder To Be Around For You And Zyra .. He Was Only In Her Life For 5 Months Before He Walked Out .. " My Mom Said .

I Got Teary Eyed " I Doubt He Will This Time That He Will Mom "

" Well I Hope Not Drea . " My Mom Said . " Craig Was A Wonderful Young Man , A Total Gentleman . But Drea , I Dont Wanna See You Hurt Again " My Mom Said .

I Was At Walmart Now . " Well I Dont Think There Is Anything To Worry About . Anyways , I Will Talk To You Later. I Just Got To Walmart " I Said Trying To Rush her Off The Phone .

" Alright Talk To You Later. love You Bye " My Mom Said

" Love You Too . Bye " I Said As I Pressed The Hang Up Button On My Blutooth & Got Out The Car.

Why Does Everyone Seem To Be Doubting Craig ?

I Unstrapped Zyra From Her Carseat . We Walked Into The Store. I Put Her In The Basket .

We Shopped For About 30 Minutes . I Even Let Zyra Pick Out A Toy. She Picked Out A Baby Doll -- Her Favorite Type Of Toys Were Baby Dolls. Zyra Held The Box Her Toy Was Packaged In As I Pushed The Basket.

We Made Our Way To The Check Out Line . Suddenly , She Dropped the Baby Doll .

" Lwook Mwommy ! " She Said As She Grabbed A Magazine From The Magazine Rack Down The Checkout Lane We Were In . " Lwook ! Its Dwaddy ! Dwaddy Is On A Bwook ! "

I Looked To See What She Was Holding , It Was A Mindless Behavior Magazine .

" Yup , Thats Daddy Alright . " I Said As I Picked Up Her Baby Doll . " Put The Magazine Back Zyra. "

" Nwo ! I Want It ! " She Shouted As She Clenched Onto The Magazine Tighter,

I Giggled . " Okay Munchkin. I Will Buy It For You . And Inside There Are Posters. When We Go Home We Can Put Big Pictures Of Daddy On Your Wall . Okay ? "

" Owkay Mwommy ! " Zyra Said Smiling.

I Pulled Out My Phone. " Let Me Take A Picture Of You With Your Magazine To Send It To Daddy . Say Cheese ! "

Zyra Held The Magazine Out To Face Me As She Smiled . I Snapped The Picture.

We Were Next In Line And I Began To Put Our Stuff Onto The Counter At The Checkout Line.

We Left Walmart. Zyra Clenched Onto The Magazine As I Pushed The Basket Out Of The Store. She Wasnt Even Worried About Her Babydoll. She Was Amazed That Her Father Was On The Cover Of A Magazine.

I Fastened Her Carseat. In The Back Seat , She Held Her Magazine, Turning Pages Screaming " Dwaddy " Everytime She Seen Craig In A Picture.

I Loaded The Bags Into The Car . I Returned The Basket To The Cart Return That Was Right Next To Where I Has Parked. I Got Into The Car. Before Starting The Car , I Pulled My Phone Out . I Texted Craig . I then Put My Seat belt On , & Drove Back Home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Craig's Pov -

My Phone Vibrated In My Pocket. I Had A Text From An Unknown Number . I Opened The Message & Realized That It Was Drea By Her Texting Name .

I Read The Message.

( Simply_Drea ) ; Look At Zyra ! She Whined For Me To Buy Her Your Magazine Today ! We Are On Our Way Home Now.. we Are Going To Go Put Her Posters Up . Maybe We Can Facetime Later Today.. If You Have Time .. I Know You Are Busy With Tour...

A Picture Of Zyra , Sitting In The Cart Holding Her Mindless Behavior Magazine And Smiling Wearing A Mindless Behavior Shirt Was Attached To The Message.

I Smiled...

Then I Realized..

Why Tf Was The Number " Unknown " In My Phone ? I Know Drea Saved Her Number In My Phone Yesterday ..

Then I Thought........................ MALINAA .

" MALINAA ! COME HERE NOW ! " I Shouted From The Back Of The Tour Bus

_______________

Hey ! Long Time No Update , Yes I Know.

School Is In Session , & I A Now Busy xD

I Also Had Some Writer's Block.

Please Bare With Me Because I Will Not Be Updating Very Often Now That School Has Started.

Please Check Out My Short Ray Love Story , " Bad Karma ( Ray Short Story ) " If You Are Into Poetry , Read My poetry Book , " Life Seen Through My Eyes ( Poetry Book ) "

ANYWAYS........

Many Of You Asked Why Malinaa Deleted Drea's Number , And It Is All Basically Her Way To Get " Rid " Of Drea. She Knows Drea Is Craig's Baby Momma & That Drea Is Diggy's Girlfriend. ( Basically This Was Explained In The Beginning Of The Chapter )

Picture Of Zyra On The side ---->

What Do You Feel About The Chapter ?

Why Are They Doubting That Craig Will Not Step Up To The Plate ?

What Do You Feel About Diggy & Malinaa's Secret Relationship ?

Do You Think Malinaa & Diggy Will Break Up With Craig & Drea ?

Will Drea & Craig Find Out That They Are Getting Cheated On ?

How Will Craig React When He Asks Malinaa About Deleting The Number ?

Will She Tell Him The Truth That She Deleted The Number ?

You Dont Have To Answer All The Questions , I Just Wanted To Get Your Mind Going Because 15 + REAL Comments & 30 Votes Are Needed To Continue ...

Any Comments That Say " Update " " Plz Update " " Keep Going " Etc , Will Be D E L E T E D .

15 REAL COMMENTS & 30 VOTES TO CONTINUE !!!

STAY DRIFFY !

I LOVE YOU ALL ! I LOVE MY 1.4K IN SUPPORTERS & MOTIVATORS ! You Guys Are Definitely #Driffy (:

- Drea