Coffee date

Hey guys! Enjoy this!

Y/n was a waitress at a local New York cafe. She was a normal girl, well other than the fact that she was a demigod. One day while taking orders a specific customer caught her eye.

Y/n made her way to the boy with Raven hair who looked a little older than her.

"Why would you like sir?" She asked, holding her pen at the ready above her notepad.

"Regular coffee with Vanilla creamer ." The boy said, barely even glancing up at the hardworking waitress.

Y/n nodded and walked back behind the counter preparing his drink.

Meanwhile Nico had brought out a book, his eyes skimming across the pages quickly.

After about 5 minutes, Y/n came back with his coffee, glancing at his book.

Then Nico realized that he had forgot to ask for something.

"Do you have...nectar?" He asked.

Y/n's eyes lit up and she smiled.

"We sure do, just one second." She said, running back to grab some.

When she came back she began to poor the nectar in, looking at Nico once again.

"What book is that?" She asked.

"That was then, this is now." Nico replied.

Y/n smiled until a rushed customer pushed by, causing her to spill the drink all over Nico's book.

"I am so sorry!" Y/n apologized, quickly dabbing at the mess with multiple napkins.

"I'll pay for a new one, I promise." She frowned, picking up the napkins and throwing them away, grabbing an Oreo frappe on the way back out.

Y/n sat beside Nico.

"It's my lunch break. I'm Y/n L/n, Daughter of G/p." She said, tucking a piece of stray hair behind her ear.

"Nico Di Angelo, Son of Hades."

"That's cool."

"Wait-..." Nico looked up with a surprised expression.

"Your not scared or grossed out?" He asked.

"Uh....no. Why would I be?" Nico just shook it off with a 'never mind'.

"So, Nico, tell me about yourself."

~time skip~

About 20 minute later the two demigods had figured out that they had a lot in common. And the reason Nico hadn't seen her before was because she was new to Camp and had managed to live peacefully until a few months ago. For Nico, it was some of the most fun he'd had in a long time.

"Oh no! My lunch breaks ending..." Y/n said disappointedly.

It was then that Nico realized what he was feeling and that only she could make him feel that way.

"Wait. I want to see you again." Nico said.

Y/n turned dark red.

"Friday at 9?" She asked.

Nico nodded and Y/n held up a finger, gesturing for him to wait a minute.

When Y/n returned she was holding a unspilled order of Coffee and handed it to Nico.

"Here." She said. "See you soon." Y/n pecked Nico's cheek shyly and headed back to the counter.

When he got to the door Nico realized that Y/n's number was on the cup. He turned around with big eyes and Y/n smiled, waving one last time.

Maybe she was the one for him.

And that was the start of a beautiful relationship! Hope you liked that despite its short length! This chapter is dedicated to mah friend from the TARDIS! Thanks dizzyjellybean for helping me with the plot! Also I love the book That was then, this is now. It's really good! Comment if you read it!

FOLLOW

VOTE

COMMENT

REQUEST!!!!!

Love y'all!