4th of July

Ello readers! Updates will be slow because I have writers block but I promise with every song or show I listen to or see, I am trying to think of ideas. Anywho here's the request for AgentNML brought to you by my mind imagining Nico as a Neko! :3

You glanced at yourself in the mirror. Tonight was the night of the 4th of July celebration and everybody was bringing a date to cuddle with and kiss during the fireworks. Everyone except you.

You sighed, admiring the (dress length)
y/f/c dress that the girls had chosen for you. It was a shame that such an amazing dress had to go to waste.

Your y/h/l y/h/c hair was curled/straitened and laying across your shoulders.

"Y/n!!!!" Piper called, barging into your cabin with Annabeth and Hazel.

"Ready to go?" Annabeth asked.

You nodded, reluctantly following out the door. They looked absolutely amazing.

Finally, the boys came along meeting up with their dates and starts towards the mess hall.

After Mr.D gave his speech and all of that stuff, you made your way to the 'dance floor' (aka the ground) since everyone had convinced Chiron to let them have a dance this year.

You walked to the food table, popping a piece of chocolate in your mouth, watching the people.

Percy was mimicking the song to make Annabeth laugh, Jason and Piper were jamming out, Hazel and Frank were actually dancing, and them there was him.

Nico looked nice in a pair of new black skinny jeans and a black dress shirt, leaning against a tree while a group of Aphrodite girls true to get him to dance with them.

You scowled slightly, turning away.

When it came to Nico you always felt strange around him. When he was near you would get butterflies in your stomach and when other girls were around him you felt insanely jealous. And no matter how much you hated to admit, you had a huge crush on him.

After a while of watching people you decided to leave since you weren't doing anything but eating anyways. You sat down by the lake, dipping your toes in the water.

"Mind if I join you?"

You jumped and looked over your shoulder to see Nico staring down at you.

"Sure..." You nodded, setting your shoes in the other side of you.

"You look great tonight..." Nico said randomly, catching you off guard.

You blushed, fidgeting with your dress.

"O-oh uh...thanks. You too."

There was an awkward silence between the both of you before Nico broke it.

"Can I ask a question, Y/n?" He asked.

You nodded.

"So....there's this girl I like and I've liked he for a while now. I need some advice." He admitted.

Your heart shattered. Nico really liked another girl?

"Just be yourself. If she doesn't like you for you then she doesn't deserve you. You're a sweet boy so just ask her out. If she doesn't say yes then something's wrong with her."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Go ask her right now." You encouraged.

"Okay." Nico smiled, before turning to face you.

"Y/n, I've liked you for a long time and I don't know if you like me like that but...will you be my girlfriend?" Nico asked.

You grinned, tackling him in a hug.

"Of course!!!"

Nico planted a short and sweet kiss on your lips, taking your hand.

"Come on, it's time for fireworks." He said, pulling you up.

"Hmm, I've heard you're a good cuddler!"

"You bet I am."

Well that was that! Geesh, I write all of these one-shots and you guys get so lucky in them. And then there's just me. The girl who sits in a tree and listens to music all day and nobody thinks is cute.
Anyways hopefully another one will be up soon!!! Remember to Request, Vote, and Comment!!!!