Imperfections

Ello readers! It's funny that I started writing this on the bus and the song All of me(I think that's what it's called...) was on. Anyways here's the oneshot!

3rd POV

Nico sat on the roof of Cabin 13, watching his best friend and crush, Y/n L/n, a child of G/p.

Seems kind of creepy to be watching someone secretly in your free time but Nico was taking in the sight of Y/n with pure affection.

It wasn't common that Nico found someone who could completely understand him, but she did.

She had lost a close friend, Y/f/n, in the battle against Gaea and went from to one of the most lively girls at Camp to what seemed like a ghost.

She had locked herself in her cabin for 2 weeks and refused to talk to anyone but Nico coaxed her out of her shell, something not even her friends had been able to do.

He had told her his story and how he felt, that everything would be okay, and eventually Y/n was back to herself.

But that didn't end the relationship between her and Nico. They were almost always found with each other and were into the same things, only allowing them to bond more.

There was a huge difference between them, though. Imperfections.

Y/n hated every one she had but Nico, he had learned to love them.

He adored what she hated about herself. He loved the unique mixture of pale and tan that's showed off her diverse orgins, he loved the little scar on her forehead from a childhood accident, he loved the way she would twirl her hair unconsciously when tired or bored. He loved everything about her down to her chewed nails and her lips that naturally formed a small frown, only making her smile even more precious.

And that's why Nico watched Y/n. He was absolutely , undeniably, deeply in love with her.

He pulled out his monster proof phone and texted Y/n: 'If you're in the usual spot, I'll be there in a few minutes.

He Sent, watching as she picked it up and smiled.

Nico shadow traveled behind the tree where Y/n was sitting and wrapped his arms around her from the side.

Y/n let out a surprised squeak making Nico smile.

"Hey Nico."she smiled

"Can I tell you something?" Nico asked, resting his chin on her shoulder.

She nodded.

"I really like you. You know that?"

"Yeah." Y/n blushed, trying to cover it up.

"But do you know just how much?" Nico asked softly.

"No?"

"Can I show you?"

She nodded.

Nico got up and kneeled in front of her, looking her in the eyes before pressing his lips gently against hers.

Y/n tensed but kissed back, dropping her phone in the process.

When Nico pulled away, Y/n looked at him with wide eyes.

"I-"

"stop trying to hide them."

"What?!"

"Every single little flaw on you is beautiful to me, they remind me that you're not a goddess that will just leave me. So please don't try to hide them."

Y/n smiled and took Nico's hand.

"I promise."

Well that was sucky but eh. Remember to REQUEST!