Cuddle Buddies

Hello Internet!!! I'm back with a request for MysticalDonut who I apologize to for taking so long to write this lol. I am such a procrastinator but eh, aren't we all? Recently I have hit 19k on this book and I want you all to know how much I love to read your comments and appreciate everything you have done for this book! thank you all so much!!

"Nicooooo!"

"No."

"Psst, Neeks-"

"No."

You had been trying to wake your boyfriend up for at least 15 minutes now and were starting to get annoyed.

Putting your hands on your hips, you glared at your boyfriend who had buried himself under the covers of his bed.

You knew there was only one thing to do as you pulled out your monster-proof phone, opening the voice recording app.

"Nico Di Angelo, I'm giving you one last chance to get your lazy bum up." You warned, pulling the blankets off of him.

"Bite me."

You rolled your eyes, scrolling to the recording labeled with a skull. You hit play and the sound of Aphrodite girls echoed throughout the cabin.

The squeals were terrifying, causing you to flinch and causing Nico to shoot up in bed, glaring.

"I will never forgive you Y/n." He stated, glaring.

"Oh really?"

"Yes."

You smirked, twirling your y/h/c around your finger.

Nico raised an eyebrow and you stepped closer, pressing your lips against his with a smirk.

Nico almost instantly kissed back, setting his hands in your waist.

Why don't i do that more often? You questioned yourself, as you pulled away suddenly.

You definitely missed the kiss but decided it was worth it. You imagined yourself saying something sassy like 'bow before your queen, peasant!' Or 'and you said you hated physical contact?' with a smirk, and that was exactly what you did.

Hey, can't let that ego decrease!

"That kiss seemed pretty forgiving to me." You smirked, making Nico groan.

"You're mean, Y/n." Nico plopped down on the bed.

You smiled, laying down next to him.

"We should watch Netflix!" You exclaimed, making Nico shake his head.

"What so you can fangirl and punch me again?" Nico crossed his arms.

You groaned, burying your face in the comforter.

"That was one time, Nico! One time!!"

When Nico continued to give you a poker face, you huffed.

"It was y/f/show and (Favorite character) was having a hot scene! I couldn't NOT fangirl!!!"

Nico sighed in defeat, knowing about your love for the character.

"Fine..."

You grinned, wrapping your arms around Nico while Netflix was loading on your laptop.

Nico's lips curled upwards and he set his chin on the top of your head.

You smiled at his act of affection and clicked play, cuddling up to him as the show began and you're eyes became glued to the screen.

~

"No no no! Whyyyyyyyy?!!!!!!"

Nico sighed as you shook your head aggressively, refusing to accept that (enter character name) had died.

(Sorry if your favorite characters don't die-lucky- but this seems to happen a lot soooo)

Tears were welled up in your eyes but still you didn't take your eyes off the screen, needing to know every detail.

"I told you this would happen again, Y/n." Nico said, raising an eyebrow at you.

"I can't help it," you pouted, looking over at him. "I loved them so much. They were awesome! But now they're dying..."

"Y/n, are you actually crying??" Nico stared at you in shock but you only buried your face in his chest.

Before he could even blink, you were rambling into his shirt about the things you loved about the character like 'their beautiful eyes' or how 'they seemed like they'd give good cuddles'.

Nico could only chuckle and your rub your back, accepting his task of comforting you through hard fandom times, despite how much he would like to just call you a dork.

After you had finally calmed down and accepted the death, you looked up at Nico with a small smile.

"Thanks Neeks, at least I can always cuddle with you."

Ok so I know that was absolute crap but there ya go. Im such a procrastinator but anyways I really hope you enjoyed this update and I'll try to update way better than I have recently. Until then enjoy this epic rap battle between 2009 Dan Howell and 2015 Dan Howell! XD

2009!Dan- You think you're so special but we LITRAHLEE started phan, with a notice and a Skype call and a hi my name is [Dan]

2015!Dan- oh my god are you kidding me? I wrote a fic where Phil sucked my neck / I'm Phil trash #1 m8 you just got shrekt

Stole from somewhere ^^