Confessions

Hello again lovely readers!!! This is my first requested one shot!!! Yay I'm so excited! Anyways this one shot is dedicated to Artist-Dreamer-Girl !!! Hope you don't mind being a mortal but i thought it would work well with this situation!! :3 sorry it's so depressing and late(I've been focused on another story) but I hope this is close to what you wanted! :)

3rd POV

Y/n was a perfectly normal girl except for a little secret and the fact that most of her friends were a little...odd.

But she knew their secret. They were the children of the Greek gods and they had crazy abilities.

Y/n was unique too.

Most people who knew her secret accepted her for the way she was, but some wouldn't leave her alone about it, picking on her every chance they got.

~

"Hey, Y/n!"

Y/n kept walking, hanging her head low.

"Oi! I'm talking to you." The bully growled, grabbing her wrist.

Y/n winced at their touch, turning around slowly.

"What do you want, (bully's name)?" She asked, averting her gaze.

"Oh I just wanted to tell you something!" (Bully's name) sneered.

"You'll never be good enough, trans." He whispered to Y/n aggressively.

Y/n closed her eyes, frowning.

Why couldn't these people just leave her alone?

"Just leave me alone." She glared.

"Fine, but one more thing, Y/n. Di Angelo will never want you." (Bully's name) smirked, strutting away like they were some kind of celebrity.

See, Y/n had liked Nico for a while, but mostly stayed away due to the fact that she didn't believe she was good enough.

She supposed this kind of teasing shouldn't bother her anymore, she had been through it for years.

"Hey are you okay?" Y/n heard someone ask.

But not just anyone. Nico Di Angelo.

"Yeah."

Lies.

"Tell me the truth." Y/n's eyes widened.

No one ever questioned the fake smiles that she put on.

"Not really..." Y/n admitted. "They won't leave me alone...How long were you there?"

"For all of it." Nico looked refused to let
her avoid his gaze.

"Oh...sorry I didn't tell you. I really like you and I understand if you do t like me back. I don't expect anyone to like someone like me... " Y/n's cheeks tinted red despite her frown.

"Y/n."

She kept her head down.

"Y/n look at me." Nico lifted her chin with a finger.

"Girl or boy, you are you. It doesn't matter to me, I'll still love you." Nico looked slightly troubled confessing to Y/n but she could tell by the look in his eyes that he meant it.

"R-really?!" She asked in amazement.

"Yeah." Y/n looked Nico straight in the eyes before he closed the space between them, giving her a short but passionate kiss.

"Come on, we should get to class."

Y/n was never bullied again.

Welp, hope you enjoyed that! Please request, I LOVE doing them for you all! Thanks!!!