Bad Habits

Hey guys! If you came for the candy here have some!*gives away virtual candy*Anyways just remember you can request and enjoy this chappie!

Your POV

RING!!!!!!

I rushed out of math class, hurrying to my locker.

It was finally time for free period and I grabbed my coat from my locker, walking out of the school.

Everyone gathered on the lawn, talking to friends, or just messing around.

"Hey, Y/n!" I heard my friend Annabeth call.

"Hey, Annabeth! Where are Hazel and Piper?" I asked.

"Oh, they're on their way. Anyways, don't you like anyone yet, Y/n? You're way to pretty and smart to be single!"

My cheeks reddened.

"Well, I...." My voice faded away, not really having that much to say.

I turned to Annabeth to say that I wasn't sure, but found her kissing Percy instead.

I chuckled and noticed a guy standing alone under a big tree. I made my way over, realizing who it was.

He was my friend, I guess....I mean we really didn't talk a lot but we still hung out sometimes. Truth is, I had eventually developed a crush on him.

"Uh...Nico?"

"Yes?"

"Why are you standing over here alone? You could be hanging out with Percy and all of them."

" I don't need friends."

"Yes you do, Nico! No one wants to be alone!" I raised my voice, causing him to flinch in surprise.

"Why do you build up these walls?" I asked quietly.

"Maybe I build these walls to see who actually cares enough to break them down. Besides it's not like anyone cares."

"That's a bad habit Nico...Lots of people care. I care. You just have to notice."

"You shouldn't care about me."

"Fine, I more than care to tell the truth. I like you a lot."

"Your too good, Y/n. You radiate happiness and light and I don't want to destroy that because you care for me."

"Yeah, well...I guess you could call it my bad habit. And bad habits are very hard to break."

Her guys that was REALLY really short but wattpad didn't save what I had written before so it's not as good anymore... And I didn't have time to write longer so this is the crappy update
Anyways hope you enjoyed and hopefully I'll update soon! Remember to request