Nico x Child! Reader part 2

Hello once again readers! XD love the pic above! If you've ever watched the anime Free! then you'll get it! Sorry it's been a while but here it is: Part 2 of Nico x Child! reader!! Enjoy!

"Psst...Neeks!"

"Hey Neeks!"

It had been about a month since Nico had taken Y/n to camp and after a while, she had finally accepted her new life.

She had three favorite hobbies which consisted of: outsmarting Percy Jackson, playing with the animals, and waking Nico up early(much to his disliking).

"NEEKS!"

Nico groaned and sat up in bed, rolling his eyes at the child in front of him, bouncing on the bed.

"Come ooooon! I wanna initiate operation Seaweed Brain!" Y/n whined.

Y/n had also taken a liking to Annabeth and the Stolls who were glad to help her pick on Percy.

"Please! Please!!!!! PLEEEEAAASE!"

"Alright, alright, fine!" Nico finally agreed for the sake of his hearing.

Sighing, the son of Hades climbed out of bed.

After preparing, he took a hesitant step outside with Y/n beside him.

"Ooh, look at Mr. Grumpy Gills over here." Percy said, walking by.

"Percyyyy!!!!" Y/n cheered, laughing at Nico's glare.

Percy waved at Y/n.

"What up Squirt?" Y/n smiled and motioned for him to lean down.

She whispered something into Percy's ear before breaking into giggles.

Percy cleared his throat.

"MERMAID MAN!"

"AND BARNACLE BOY!" Y/n struck a heroic pose.

"UNITE!" The two shouted together.

Nico's lips tweaked upwards into a small smile.

That girl was absolutely crazy but somehow he didn't mind having to look after a mini Percy all the time.

To be honest, he could consider Y/n to be one of the most understanding people he knew. She wasn't always sure what he meant but she was patient as he explained and she always tried to make him feel better, no matter what it cost her.

"Neeks!" Y/n exclaimed from Percy's shoulders.

Nico snapped out of his thoughts, looking up at the smiling girl.

"Yeah?"

Percy put Y/n down and she ran over to Nico and hugged him like there was no tommorow.

Nico hugged back for a second before lifting the girl up and setting her back in Percy's shoulders.

"Go have fun." He sent them off.

And though Nico wasn't much of a hug person, he wished he wouldn't have let go.

Tada. Sorry it was kinda short but I'm really busy....I need a nickname for you guys XD well here we go I'm gonna ask a random question and you should comment your answer along with a idea for a nickname! Because let's be honest....that requires effort I'm not willing to put forth:)

Q. Who is your godly parent?

A. Athena but sometimes I feel like a Poseidon child.

🌟VOTE🌟

💬COMMENT💬

💭REQUEST💭

😎FANGIRL😎