prolouge

"Minato!" Kushina shouted over to her husband who was fighting the demon known as the kyuubi. "Naruto, she's going for naruto!" the red haired shouted with tears in her eyes from a large gash in her side. Minato gritted his teeth and threw one of his kunai knifes at the kyuubi's arm which was reaching out to the crying baby.

"damn you" the blonde cursed and teleported to the demon's arm and hit the middle of the demon's leg with a rasengan, making it roar loudly and pull it's leg away. The blonde collapsed out of pure exhaustion and Kushina ran over to him and Naruto. "Kushina, I can't do anything to protect you or Naruto anymore, I'm sorry" Minato apologised as he closed his eyes and Kushina gripped the wound on her side.

"pathetic! you call yourself the fourth hokage and you can't even defeat me?" the demon sneered and it's eyes landed on the blonde baby and it's dark eyes widened. "This power, it's not possible!" it shouted and clenched it's jaw and stared at the crying, blonde baby. "His power is even greater than my own, but he's just a child" it growled and placed it's oversized claw on the baby's head. "he's overflowing with power, this child is impossible" it said and closed his eyes.

"I'll oversee your actions from now on" it said and Kushina's eyes widened "naruto!"

A/N
first of, this is not my story idea it is jack_the_fic 's idea, he has awesome ideas for naruto fanfictions and helps people improve their story's, so check him out! Secondly, how was it? I think it was ok but I'm not too sure, I would like to hear the flaws of the story. oh! also I do not own naruto or any of it's characters, so yeah! see ya!