chapter 6

It was the next day, Naruto shot up and rubbed his eyes. He scratched his ear and stood up with his tails following after. As Naruto walked over to the river, he sat down and started drinking the water. As he finished drinking he heard children laughing. He waited anxiously for the children to enter but he only saw the empty training ground.

"Why can I hear children?" Naruto asked himself and walked to the entrance. "H-Hello?!" Naruto shouted and walked out "who's there?" Naruto walked foward and felt eyes on him. Naruto grew paranoid and his ears flattened on his head. "Hello, Naruto" he heard a vaugly familar, girly voice said happily and Naruto saw the pink haired girl at the end of the pathway "S-Sakura?" Naruto relised and looked at the tails attached to his back. "Go away!" Naruto shouted as he hid in the shadows "why? I just wanted to see you" Sakura said, disappointment in her voice and Naruto threw a stone at her "leave me alone! I want to be alone" Naruto lied and Sakura turned to go back to the village "wait, whats that, behind you?" Sakura began to grow curious and Naruto gulped. "Nothing, there's nothing behind me" Naruto started to back up and Sakura ran after him.

As Naruto backed into the training ground, Sakura grabbed him and saw the fluffy ears on his head, and the nine tails behind him "what's that?" Sakura asked and Naruto ran off. "I gotta get out of here" Naruto said as he headed for the border.

He could sense a group of ninja entering the land of fire. They were coming closer and Naruto climbed into the trees and saw the group go past. "wait" a white haired man with a guy in a green body suit. "what's wrong, kakashi?" the guy in the body suit asked and the man looked up at Naruto "the nine tails?" he asked suprised and Naruto continued to the border.

"Guy" Kakashi said and the man nodded "right!" he shouted and started running after Naruto. "Wait, please" Naruto cried and the man -Guy- caught him by the collar. "Kakashi, I got him" Guy called over to his partner and Naruto whimpered as Kakashi appeared infront of him. "please, I'm sorry" Naruto said and Kakashi stared at him "he's only a boy" Kakashi said suprised and Naruto sniffed "please let me go" Naruto struggled more and Guy placed him down "s-sorry".

When Naruto was put down he ran to the border. "finally" Naruto thought to himself as he passed the border.

A/N
I don't really like this chapter but I has literally no ideas so you get this! jeez, well at least i updated it.