chapter 5

The boy collapsed, the Kyuubi was in panick as the boy was bleeding out. "Crap, crap, crap!" the Kyuubi panicked and threw a fist at the cage she sealed herself in, she waited for the seal to break but, to her surprise, it didn't "what?! but I broke this seal a million times! how could it fail now!?" the Kyuubi growled and slammed her head against the bars. "Not now, not-WAIT!" the Kyuubi shot her head up as she thought of something to do "if I fuse myself with him then he'll live, but he will become a kitsune" the Kyuubi pondered and shook her head "there's no time to think about it!" the Kyuubi cursed herself and closed her eyes.

"Right, I think I remember how to do this" the Kyuubi said and focused her chakra into Naruto's and felt herself grow weak. "it's working" the Kyuubi panted and smiled as she dispersed into Naruto's body.

-5 hours later-
Naruto's eyes cracked open and instantly shut them as the sun burned them. "W-where am I?" Naruto asked as he rubbed his eyes and sat up "Kyu-chan?" Naruto asked but heard no reply and stood up. He felt heavier, he could hear 5 miles down the stream, he felt the chakra of every living thing in the village and border. Naruto was scared, he turned and felt something on his back follow him, more like things . He looked behind him and saw 9 sky blue tails, white at the end and red steaks through the fur to show the kyuubi's chakra.

Naruto knew what happened, he knew that the Kyuubi fused with him to save him from his scuicide attempt. Naruto didn't approve but there was nothing he could do. All he could do was sit there and snuggle into his tails and fall asleep so he could heal properly. That was when he relised he had no normal ears at the side of his head but instead 2 big fox ears ontop of his head. They were big enough and the same as his tails, sky blue with red streaks through them. Naruto just Layed there, exhausted but couldn't get to sleep due to the sounds of everything around him and he yawned "how do you do this Kyu-chan....?" Naruto trailed off as he drifted into a peaceful sleep as he snuggled into his tails.