chapter 2

"little boy?" a feminine voice rung in the little, crying boys head. "W-who are you?" The boy asked as his head shot up, only to see the wall at the other side of the alley way. "I'm not going to hurt you, I'm the Kyuubi, I live inside you, in other words I'm sealed inside you" the voice said and the blonde sniffed "t-the kyuubi?" the boy asked and the kyuubi shifted "yes, I am one of the tailed beasts" the Kyuubi said and Naruto lowered his head. "The tailed beasts are entity's of pure chakra, there are 9 tailed beast in total, I am the ninth tailed beast, making me the strongest" the Kyuubi said and Naruto wiped his eyes.

"c-can I call you kyu-chan?" Naruto asked reluctantly and the Kyuubi growled. "well, maybe you'll grow out of it" the Kyuubi said and Naruto smiled wide. Let's go to the training field! it's more peaceful there" Naruto suggested and ran to the place he spent most of his evenings.

As Naruto stepped into the training field he stood in awe of how beautiful it was. The water glistened in the moonlight, the grass appeared a dark blue thanks to the darkness of the night and the trees swayed ever so gently with the slight, warm breeze. "This is quite the spot, Naruto" The Kyuubi smiled and Naruto laughed and ran into the centre of the field "hey, Kyu-chan?" Naruto asked as he lay on the soft grass. "yes, Naruto?" the Kyuubi replied and Naruto stared at the sky. "Why does everyone hate me?" the boy asked as he clenched his fists and The Kyuubi sighed "because, they only see a demon when they look at you, they don't see the boy that just wants to be loved" The Kyuubi explained and Naruto sniffed.

"Kyu-chan will you be my friend?" The blonde asked, slightly nervous and the Kyuubi smiled slightly "I haven't had a friend in a while, we could both use one" the Kyuubi tought and Naruto smiled "thanks Kyu-chan" Naruto yawned and his eyes fluttered shut and the darkness enveloped him.

A/N
hey! just to clear things up, the Kyuubi is a girl in this story, just in case you were confused. so how was this chapter? I don't really know, I would love some feed back :). I'll see ya later then!