chapter 3

"Hello?" a pink haired child asked as she tried to get the blonde boy's attention. "Hello!" the girl shouted into the boys face. "Jeez, boys are stupid"the girl said right before the blonde boys eyes opened. "Hey! who are you?" the blonde asked as he rubbed his eyes and the girl smiled "I'm Sakura haruno, who are you?" the pink haired girl, now known as Sakura, asked. "Me? I'm Naruto Namikaze Uzumaki! Nice to meet you" the blonde, Naruto, grinned.

"Why are you sleeping in the training field? It's a bit weird" Sakura laughed and Naruto stood up and dusted his trousers off. "No reason" Naruto lied and Sakura shook her head and relised something "where's your parents?" She asked slightly confused and Naruto shrugged "probobly asleep" he replied with no emotion. "Wouldn't they be worried?!" Sakura shouted with concern and Naruto sighed "I wish they did" Naruto sniffed and Sakura teared up.

"It's fine though! I better get home, breakfast must be ready by now" Naruto said as he walked towards the exit and bumped into a tall, dark haired shinobi who was carrying a boy, quite like the man and about the same age as Naruto. "Oh, sorry" Naruto said and looked up and saw the all to familiar forehead-protector he saw last night. "Stay away from me!" Naruto shouted, voice full of fear, and backed away "hey, it's ok I won't hurt you" the man said softly with a slight smile. "No! Shinobi are evil!" Naruto shouted with tears and the man sighed "Naruto Uzumaki right? I know what you are, but I'm not going to hurt you" the man said and Naruto ran passed him and to his house.

"Mom, dad!" Naruto shouted, voice full of terror. Responding to the child's voice a woman looked up from the frying pan. "where were you last night?" the red haired woman asked obviously not caring "they're trying to kill me!" Naruto cried and the woman tsked. "Why would anybody hurt a three year old?" she asked unamused and Naruto tugged at her dress. "Please mom" he sobbed and the woman sighed  "Naruto, you're three years old, your birthday is in a month why would anybody hurt you?" the woman asked and Naruto wiped his eyes.

"Just go to your room or something" The woman said and Naruto shuffled to his room and lay on his bed. "Kyu-chan" Naruto choked out and the Kyuubi yawned "yes, Naruto? what happened" the Kyuubi asked and Naruto cried into his pillow "everyone hates me" Naruto said and the kyuubi's eyes softened. "I'm sure not everyone hates you" the Kyuubi said and Naruto sat up and threw his pillow at the wall.

"You're the only one who likes me, Kyu-chan" Naruto said and stared out the window. "But why?" Naruto questioned as he lay down and hugged his teddy bear "just why?".

A/N
hi! yes it's been a few days but school and homework and procrastination. just be happy I updated, ok?! I think the next chapter will be like bear his birthday and if not it will be his birthday, so yeah, till next time.