chapter 1

"hey, kid!" a man shouted from the shadows. "kid, the blonde one!" he shouted and Naruto turned his head, his big bright eyes narrowed to try and find the man. "What's your name?" he asked with a grin plastered on his face, "oh, I'm Naruto, Naruto Namikaze Uzumaki" The blonde boy smiled slightly and the man stepped foward, revealing his konoha headband but not enough to reveal his face. "Why don't you come closer, I won't hurt you" the man chuckled and Naruto, being only three at the time, trusted him as he was a shinobi.

"So, what do you want?" Naruto smiled and three other shinobi stepped out of the shadows. "We just want to talk" the man grinned and the three shinobi behind him chuckled as they took out their kunai knives and the man picked up the small, blonde headed boy. "w-what are you doing?" Naruto asked as he suddenly became nervous "what? we're not going to hurt you, well maybe it will hurt a bit" the man chuckled and Naruto saw the glint of the kunai and gulped "h-help! please!" Naruto shouted, attracting a crowd of bystanders.

"oh, it looks like we're going to have a crowd tonight" one of the other shinobis chuckled. "please, help!" Naruto shouted as the kunai blade pressed against his arm, making the blonde boy flinch at the coldness of the metal. The bystanders looked more closely as the blade pierced his skin and Naruto winced at the pain "why aren't you helping me?!" Naruto cried and the bystanders laughed and grinned along with the shinobi. "hey, how about we see if he can take a beating " the third shinobi said and Naruto's eyes widened and he tried to pry the man's hand off his jumper.

"just stay still" the man said and one of the men out of the crowd and took his fist and punched the boy in the gut and Naruto fell to the ground, holding his stomach and tears streaming down his cheeks. After that the punches and kicks continued throughout the night. Naruto kept shouting how someone to help but everybody just stared or walked past. This was the first beatings of many for the blonde jinjuriki. The first of many scars and first of many bruises that broke him.

A/N
another chapter, yay! I know it's a bit short but at least I tought of something to do for this chapter. and it's a shorter update than my other Naruto fanfiction so, yeah. I hope you like it and everything. bye!

demon of the leaf ~naruto fanfiction~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें