Chapter 8

Gaara stared at Naruto in shock. He didn't know there were more people like him or at least have this big tailed monster inside him. "I promise I won't hurt you. I want to save you." Naruto said as he took a step foward which made Gaara cower more "h-how can I t-trust you?" He said, trying to sound intimidating but failing as the words coming out as a squeak.

Naruto shook his head and took another step foward and sand started to surround Gaara slowly "please. D-don't come close." He said as a sob got caught on his throat. Naruto ignored the warning and took one more step foward making a spear of sand shoot at him. Gaara screamed out and everything for Naruto went in slowmotion. He took off his cloak and used his blue tails to block the attack.

Gaara stared at Naruto, once again in shock. "Gaara, you are coming with me." Naruto said, completely unphased by the attack as his tails uncurled from his body. He held his hand out to Gaara and looked down at him with his blue eyes staying as cold as ice "please." He begged to Gaara.

Gaara looked up at Naruto and gulped as he felt a big chakra inside him "I'll train you to control the one tail." He offered "I promise I won't hurt you." Naruto said once again. Gaara stood up slowly "p-promise you'll teach me how to control it." Gaara looked down at the ground as he said "I promise I will." He smiled and took Gaara's hand. Gaara smiled slightly at Naruto, his eyes held a gleam of hope as they grew brighter.

Naruto took his cloak and put it back on, pulling the hood over his head "let's go, Gaara." He smiled and started walking and Gaara followed his trail closely behind. He knew this was the best decision for him. He knew it, right?

A/N
Ahem... Yes it's a short chapter that took ages to do but I could think of anything. I'm really sorry and I can't promise a fast update either... Sorry guys.