Chapter 7

I went over to my drawers and grabbed my clothes. I started packing. I wasn't going to be taking anymore hate from this and getting blamed for things that I never did to Jo.

"Y/n you can't leave. He was just angry he didn't know-" I cut Sam off. "No he did know and he's right. I'm done. You guys take care of him and I wish him the best and so do I to you guys." I said. I put the last of my clothes and zipped up my bag. "Y/n please think about it. Where are you going to go?" Cas asked. "I will see don't worry about me next time probably I'll be living a normal life or somewhere else going after a demon or a case." I said smiling. "You know you don't have to act so tough all the time right?" Sam said. "I know Sam. But I'm not giving the satisfaction to Dean breaking down for him. " I said.

I got my duffle bag and my small bag and left the room. I walked downstairs and got my gun that my father had given me a long time ago. "Y/n, wait." Sam said. I turned around and I was met with a kiss from him. I kissed him back and smiled weakly. "Please think about it.." he said. "I'm sure Sam. Take care please." I said. "I will I promise..I will be here for you if you need anything don't hesitate to call." he said. "I won't. Bye Sam. " I said I turned over to Cas and hugged him He felt awkward but hugged me back. "Take care of them my angel." I said. "I will I promise. Be careful." He said. "I will." I said. I let go of him. "So you decided to leave.." I looked over Cas shoulder and it was Dean. "Yeah I mean your baby is going to be born and plus you could use all the room you can get and I'm giving it to you because you believe your girlfriend over your best friend after all. Bye Winchester. " I said and walked out of the their house.

I put my bags in the car and got inside and drove away.

---------------------------------------

I drove and drove and decided to head over to a motel and then look for a case afterwards. I turned on the radio and the lunatic fringe by red rider came on and I turned the volume up.

Lunatic Fringe - in the twilight's last gleaming
This is open season, but you won't get too far
'Cause you got to blame someone for your own confusion
We're all on guard this time against the Final Solution
All on guard this time

I decided to stop at a diner and get some food then keep heading to the motel. I parked my car and got out of it. I got my phone and went inside the diner. I walked in and sat down and looked at the menu.
"What would you like sweetie?" I looked up and it was a lady in the mid 50's. I smiled and looked at the menu. "I would like a milkshake and a hamburger with fries please." I said. "Alright coming up sweetheart." She said and left. I felt my phone ring and I looked at the caller ID. It was dean.

Me: what dean

Dean: where are you?

Me: none of your business

Dean: damn it y/n tell me

Me: leave me alone alright I've had it just go back with your gf she needs you most remember because I hit her

Dean: You need to come back now

Me: you're not the boss of me so leave me alone for good

Dean: y/n-

I hung up and turned my phone off. I put it back on my pocket and saw the waitress coming with my food.

"Here you go sweetheart." She said. "Thank you." I said. "You're welcome." she said. I smiled and she walked away to go and attend another customer. I started eating and felt someone watching me. I turned around and then the guy got up and walked over to me. I had like cheese and meat all over my face. I was literally a mess. "What?" I asked. He chuckled and handed me a napkin. I cleaned my mouth and he looked at me. "There must be something wrong with you." He said. "Yeah and why's that?" I asked. "Because no girl orders a shake and a burger with fries. " he said taking a frie from my tray. "Yeah well either way if there was or wasn't that be none of your beeswax." I said. He just backed away and held his hands up. "Maybe yeah true but you're different I can sense that." He said. "Isn't every girl different that's come through here?" I asked.

He smiled. "No not really. " he said. "Well then I'm different and way different than just being geek for things and a eater for burger with fries and shakes. " I said. "I dig different tho." He said. "Plus I'm not the average guy I works differently sadly." I looked at him weird. "Different how?" I asked. "You wouldn't believe me either way." He said. "Try me. Believe me I've seen things that aren't quite normal." I said. "Alright." He said. "So when I was little there was this accident that happened. My mom wasn't the normal kind of mom actually. She was different. She took care of me but I had to move a lot. I had to put my knees into battle and I had very much ran into trouble. But my mom was like a hero that I admire. I never met my dad and no one had knew really what or who he was. Yes I said what but I'll get that into a second. " he said. I laughed and he smiled. "Turns out my mom finally told me why we moved a lot it turned out to be that-" "y/n!" I heard someone yell. I turned around and it was dean. "I told you. You're coming back to the bunker and who is this son of a bitch?" I was trying to process what the hell he was doing here. "Hey y/n who's this rats ass of a guy yelling at you?" He said. "You son of a bitch-" but I ran in between them and tried to stop them from fighting but they just kept looking at each other mad.