Chapter 13

Later 

After our date we headed back to the motel and walked back to our rooms. I had a great times, he was really sweet and really amazing with me. He was really patient. I think i might be falling for him despite of my feelings towards dean still. I know things wouldn't change between us no matter how hard i even try. 

"hey..can we talk?" i turned around and saw Sam, i was hoping it was dean, i guess things between us were going to stay as how they are. 

"sure" i looked over at blaise who was sending me a look if i was sure. I nodded and he kissed my cheek before walking inside of the room. 

I turned around and looked at sam.

"Look, i know dean messed up and acted a certain way he shouldn't of b-" 

"no sam.." i took a deep breath and let out a sigh. "look i get that me and dean left on the bad terms from the way he's acted. You know that i like him and i would do anything for him, but I can't take everything he says and be okay with it. The way he decided to treat me back at the diner...i'm not okay with that." 

Sam nodded his head in understanding, "i get that but you technically didn't tell him you had feelings for him (y/n). Just know if you did things would be so much different than you actually think. I know he's not the most open person out there but he does care about you a lot (y/n) and i hate seeing him broken even if he doesn't show it." 

i sighed, i rubbed my face he was right i never told him even after what happened with Jo. I was just over conflicted. 

"i know sam...i understand that i didn't but you know why i didnt." 

"i suggest you talk to him...this whole situation has to be solved." 

"I'm not gonna be the one to go and talk to him, Sam. He should be the one apologizing first of all..." i looked away and lowered my head. 

"Just please..do you really wanna your friendship to end after all you two have been through?" 

"No..." 

He gave me the puppy eyed look and i couldn't say no, "please? i love you both and i don't want your friendship to end." 

"Tell dean we can talk...i gotta end this problem once and for all.." i looked at Sam one last time before i walked back to the room. i got back and saw blaise asleep on his side of the bed. I let out a small sigh and changed clothes. 

i kissed his cheek softly before walking out and turning the lights off

i kissed his cheek softly before walking out and turning the lights off. I grabbed the keys and my phone and closed the door locking it. I started walking down the hallway when a door opened. To my luck it was dean. He looked over my way and didn't look away, i broke eye contact and looked down before walking passed him and over to the exit. 

"wait-" 

i stopped but kept my back towards him. I stood quiet waiting for him to continue. 

"Sam told me what happened...can we talk?" 

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath and turned around and faced him. I nodded my head and he started to walk over to me, i walked out of the motel without waiting for him. He caught up to me and i slowed down. I stood quiet looking at the scenery, for such an old town it had a beautiful moon and all the stars showed quite beautiful. All spread around the sky lighting up the night sky. 

"I know..i screwed up.." He stopped talking and then took a deep breathe. "It's just- the way..the guy had your arm around him. Then he started moving closer i just..i snapped i dont know why. I'm sorry that i did i didn't mean to take my anger out on you or him. After you left i had confronted Jo and she then told me what had happened. I shouldn't had believed her over you. It was a dick move and I understand why you got mad..I just I didn't want to things to change if i told you how i actually feel.." i looked up at him, his eyes were getting glossy

"Look...i get it that you don't like him..you never did anyways not the guys that chose as friends unless you know them...how do you actually feel though?.." 

He stood quiet and I then looked away, If it was regret that he had felt or hate. I wouldn't be the same again. 

"I have liked you since we first met (y/n).." he stopped walking and held my hand to stop as well. I looked up at him and he was already looking down at me 

"I had stopped..i saw you as a little sister and then when you left i was devastated..my parents didn't know what to do..my dad. He kept me distracted but my mind always went back towards you. I thought i would be okay, i showed this tough face making Sammy think that everything would be okay after my mom died..i couldn't i was more torn apart than my dad was. He wanted to kill the demon that killed mom but he never got to. Sam then left and everything was a mess. I need you so much..like you have no idea." I saw tears coming down his cheeks and i wiped them away from his face, I pulled my hand away but he stopped it and took it into his 

"I then saw you again, the feeling of happiness and feeling loved was back. I realized i loved you..but then it was too late and now it still is knowing what i did messed up the chance of me ever being with you.." 

My heart was beating so fast, i had never seen dean this opened about anything before. Not since what had happened to mary. He overshadowed himself with closeness and never opened up again. 

"Dean...i have always loved you. But with this line of work i don't wanna loose you, you know bad things happen-" 

"i know, (y/n).." 

i sighed and looked down. I didn't know if to risk it or not, i didn't want to end our friendship if something had gone bad between us.

"I do wanna try...believe me i do..but i don't wanna risk our friendship if things turn out bad, i don't wanna end up hating each other because of it." 

"I understand.." 

He pulled away and I immediately felt the coldness hit my body. 

"dean i-"

"no its okay...i don't wanna risk it either its fine..." 

he smiled but i knew it was a fake one and kissed my cheek before he walked passed me walking back to the motel. I felt my heart break, not just the expression but i literally heard it break into small pieces.

*Hey! hope you enjoyed it, i know i lagged to update it and i'm sorry still trying to stick to the schedule but hoped you like it. Make sure to like and comment i would love to hear your opinions and please share it as well to get more dean fans to read it <3*