Chapter 11

I groaned, i didn't want to speak to him. I was confused, tired and just a wreck of all the shit that has happened. I sit up and texted him back. 

'talk about what dean?.." - (y/n) 

'immediate i had gotten a response 

'about what happened before you left..' -D

'theres nothing to talk about dean....your actions showed how you really felt, you have jo to take care of so leave me alone...theres nothing else to say' (y/n)

'please....i barely got you back, i dont need to wait 24 more years to find you again' - D 

'i can't talk right now, i'm not in town and i don't think it's a good idea, so please just drop it.." - (y/n) 

'i'll drive to your place then, please..' - D 

'I'm away on a case, so it's gonna have to wait..' - (y/n) 

'Alright...but i wanna apologize for treating you like that. I shouldn't have done that but i care about you..and i know whats been going on between you and jo i asked her and she straight up lied to me about...the baby she's caring isn't mine.." - D 

I was shocked i didn't know what to say..i felt bad but kinda relieved that he wasn't the father

'I'm sorry Dean..' - (y/n) 

'its fine...at least i still got sammy.....and you..' - D 

'you always will...i gotta go work on the case, i'll see you when i get back' - (y/n) 

'alright..don't be afraid to ask for help alright?' - D 

'we'll see.. ;)' -(y/n) 

i laughed and put my phone down and went to the table and got my lap top out and began doing my research. I looked around searching new whereabouts and nothing was coming new, it was the same thing. I sigh and shut down on the lap top, and i went over to he couch and watched tv. 

After what seem to have time by be passing so slow, i got my keys and walked out of the room and out the motel. I started walking around, we were in an old town and had a look around the stores, since i'm gonna be going on a date with blaise then i'm gonna have to find something nice. I walked into a clothing store and saw this cute outfit together on the mannequin, i found the clothing pieces and went into the dressing room. It fitted a bit loose but it looked well together. I decided to get it, i paid for it and then kept walking around a bit. I saw a small old style cute little diner it brought me nice times and memories. I walked passed it and i looked forward, i was walking when  i can swear that i just saw an impala drive by. I looked at it catching the plates and it was them. I groaned and walked back to the motel quickly. I arrived walking inside when i heard a familiar voice. I was frozen.

"hey (y/n), it's good to see you." i felt a pair of arms wrapped around me and i knew by the tallness that it was sam. "heyyy...sam.." i said hugging him back slightly. "what are you doing here?" he asked looking down at me. "i am on a case...the dead people rising.." i nodded avoiding eye contact. "We're glad to see you (y/n) ca-" i then felt an arm wrap around my waist and i looked up to see blaise. I swallowed and stayed quiet. "who's this (y/n)?" i looked up not meeting dean's gaze, and i quietly spoke. "Blaise, Sam and Dean and guys this is Blaise a friend of mine." i said. "Wait..why do you look familiar?" dean asked, blaise slightly chuckled and clenched his jaw, "you should know, or do you want to yell at her to remember who i am?" I felt tension and sam looked at me shooting me a 'explain this kind of look' i nodded and stayed quiet. "right right...you're that waiter who decided to be a hero and get in our business" dean dryly chuckled and looked into his eyes, "if she wasn't near you, i should have ended you right then and there" 

He smirked and it only made blaise more angrier than he already was. "Just stop dean...he stood up for me and was there when you decided to run out your mouth practically dragging me away from my free will out of the diner. So step off, if this is how you're going to behave then don't even think about talking to me when you can't even begin to behave." i shot him a glare and turned around on my heels walking back to our room. I heard footsteps behind me and i walked inside. 

I went over to my bed and i threw myself in it. This was the last thing i needed right now, I heard the door open and i looked up expecting to see blaise but instead saw sam. I sighed and buried my head into the pillow. "so...good reunion huh?" he said sitting down next to me. "oh yeaaaah so much good to see you both here and dean lashing out on blaise" i replied sarcastically he chuckled a bit and i slightly smiled i then felt a hand on my back going up and down soothingly. "you mind filling me in on what happened?" i looked up at him and sat up. "well...dean came into the diner and almost pulled me out by force until blaise stepped in. Me and dean argued and i had enough, blaise was kind enough to let me stay at his place before we came out here and looked for a case. Dean texted me to talk it out and all but then ended it up with this bullshit. I know about jo and i felt bad because he really liked her. But i don't know everything else just fell out of place." i leaned on to sam and rested my head on his shoulder, he responded by wrapping his arms around me. He didnt' talk this was what i needed. And he of all people understood that. 

*sorry for the boring chapter but hope you enjoyed it again my uploading schedule is on the dasboard so check it out if you have any questions don't hesitate to message me alright love you all <3 

Old friends *Dean Winchester Love Story* ON HOLDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें