Chapter 8

I pushed dean aside and I stood next to the guy. I was trying to comprehend what was going on.

"Who's this guy y/n?" Dean asked. "You have no right to know dean." I said. "Yeah listen to her and get your ass out of here." He said. "You are coming back with me to the bunker and that is it!" he yelled. "You know what dean? No I'm not! I'm through and done getting told by you. You know what I think your gf needs you more I mean she's still hurt right?" I said smirking.

He got angry and he clenched his jaw. I was smirking but I was only trying to hold back the tears that were yet to come. I was done getting hurt by him. I was right and Sam was wrong.

"You are coming back and that's the last straw!" He said. He grabbed my wrist and tighten his grip. "Dean let me go!" I said. I snatched my wrist away from him. "Are you really going to stay here?" Dean said. "You know what yeah I am...because any place is better than being with you.." I said.

Dean looked away. I was hurt and it hurt me that I had hurt him. But honestly he's hurt me more than anyone else.

"Fine go ahead and be a whore. Since last time I recall you're always with someone new even my own brother. " He then walked away and I balled my hand into a fist. I felt someone wrap their arm around me and hugged me. I realized it was him and I hugged him back.

"Are you okay?" He whispered into my ear. "I'm fine.." I said and let go of him. He looked into my eyes and he leaned in. He had this twinkle in his eyes but it wasn't the same one that dean had. He then kissed him and I kissed him back. He was young but he looked older. We pulled apart and he looked at me.

"Don't listen to him alright? He doesn't have a right to judge you that way beautiful." I looked at him and faked smiled. "Thanks." I said. I stepped away from him and sat down. "I should get heading I need to sleep." I said. "I never told you tho." He said. "Right I forgot sorry." He chuckled. "Its alright. I am a hunter and not any kind of hunter but a person who hunts and kills demons and such. And my names blaise." He said.

I was shocked I really didn't know what to say. He had a great name though so that's good. I was just shocked that he was in the hunting business.

"Not to be rude but you are really young to be in the hunting business I never thought you were in it." I said. He smiled small. "I never thought that I would neither actually but I guess life just has a plan of its own." He said.

He was right that was just how life was sadly.

"Yeah sadly it is..but I guess you can't go back now either way. But you can tho blaise." I said. "I would if I could but I can't I have dedicated myself and nothing really is there waiting for me." He said. "But what if there is though? There's always another way." I said.

He grabbed a frie and I chuckled

"You know its called ordering right?" I said "yeah but its also called laziness." He said. And kept eating my fries. "Yeah well don't be lazy if you're a hunter blaise." I said. I finished my shake and we ate the rest of the fries in peace.

We finished and just talked. It was getting late and I needed to find a motel to stay in.

"I gotta go its getting late and I need a room to stay so I gotta go find a motel." I said getting up. "Well I'm heading home now then you can stay at my house unless you're on an important case. In that case I would like to help out. " he said. "No that would be too much and I'm not on one right now not yet at least." I said. "Not its alright and since you're not then you can help me at least? Just saying and it is getting late I rather you be safe. And I ate your fries so I owe you." He said I smiled. "Alright just for one day in the morning I'm leaving and finding a case." I said. "No I don't mind don't worry." He said.

I followed him outside and I got into my car and followed him to his house.

___________________________

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter I know it was short and all but I hope you liked it. Give it a big star like if you did and comment down below what else I should add to the next chapter or if you have any suggestions for the next one. Thanks again guys love you!! ❤🙈

Social Media:

Twitter: @itsthekarla

Instagram: @itsthekarla