Chapter 14

After that commotion, I walked out over to a diner and walked inside. People were barely here, really there was only about 3 customers. I walked over to the counter and sat down on the stool, I looked down through the menu deciding what was good for this. I decided on nothing and walked out. I wanted something strong but I didn't want to get worked up about it. Reality is, I was hurting more than I was before. I walked passed along the streets and saw no one. I took out my phone and checked the time, '12:30am' it read. 

I saw the bar and walked inside. Things were quiet and calm, I realized i needed the beer more than I knew. I raised my hand up and signaled for a beer. 

"Hopefully this will kill the pain.."  I said as the waiter brought the beer and then left. I was about to drink the beer when the chair moved and looked up to see Crowley there. 

"Not in the mood, so leave if you're going to be a jackass." I said and sipped my beer looking around the bar and ignoring him. 

"Wow, well aren't you such a classy lady." I rolled my eyes and continued to sip my beer. 

"I came here to help you actually. I know you want that squirrel which I for one don't understand why when you can have someone better." 

I laughed,"you mean like you? No thanks." 

"Ha-ha charming." He leaned forward and looked at me, "I can give you everything you want all you need to give me in exchange is your-" 

"Soul. I know, I've done that remember?" 

"Right. What do you say?" 

"How about no. I may be in love with him but i'm not gonna sell my soul." I then stood up and walked away from Crowley. 

"You're gonna regret it [y/n]" 

I shook my head laughing, "Sure i will.." I threw away the beer bottle and walked out of the bar bringing the sweater closer to my chest. 

Although Crowley might have been right, I couldn't be that selfish. I wouldn't be able to do that just because I loved dean. Maybe it would have been a good way to get dean and escape this life. But even if we did we wouldn't be happy, this is our life and we can't get away from it. We are heroes we're saving people from things that go bumping in the night. I got to the motel and saw it empty. I walked to my room and got inside seeing Blaise asleep. I let out a sigh and then headed over to my bag and began packing my things. I couldn't keep being here not right now anyways, I needed to get my head straight and try to forget all of this. I grabbed a piece of paper and left Blaise and the guys a note. 

'Hey, by the time you get this I'll be gone. Hopefully far enough that you guys don't track me down. I'm sorry, Dean be mad at me if you want or Sam, or Blaise. I shouldn't have done this but I needed to clear my head. I know you guys will be fine without me. But I hope this doesn't get taken to heart...I love you guys. i will be back in contact with you guys gain. I just need space. Please don't forget that I love you and I hope to see you again. 

                                                                        - sincerely [y/n/n] 

I  slipped out without making a noise and then headed to the guy's room and walked inside by opening it with a paper clip. I walked over to dean's side and placed the note. He looked so peaceful with his eyes closed. I smiled sadly and then leaned in close and kissed the top of his head. 

"[y/n]-?.." he began opening his eyes and i panicked 

"You're just dreaming Dean.." he pulled his bed sheets closer to him and i kissed his forehead softly, "Go back to sleep Dean.."