Chapter 5

I looked at him insane. I didn't even want to ask.

"Well since your not asking sweetie I'll tell you....remember that night. Where you came home and you saw the guy standing over your parents? Well turns out that guy sweetheart was little the chipmunk. Yeah... That was him. Yeah that was him. " he said. "Your lying" I said. "I'm not sweetie you can even ask him" he said. "What else?" I asked. "Well after he killed your parents he left. He never spoke about it. He never ever said anything to anyone" he said. "He even well.....he's getting marries to get away from you. To forget you. I may be a demon but we always tell the truth. " I was shocked I couldn't believe what I was hearing. It can't be true.

" Believe me sweetie. I may be a demon but us demons always tell the truth. He lied to you. He's not the same guy you have known. He's changed and he's a bastard. He didn't even tell you the real reason why your parents left and made you and him separate. He didn't look for you for many years you think he would care now-" he said but someone interrupted him. "Crowley shut up!!" I turned around I couldn't even look at him. I didn't even know who he is anymore. Frankly I don't think even think I would want to.

"Y/N let's go" Dean said "No" I said. "I said let's go-" I interrupted him. "I said no!!" I yelled. I turned around and looked at him with tears in my eyes. With my eyes red.

"Why should I even listen to you?!?!? " I yelled. "How dare you tell me to listen you!!" He looked at me with the sad eyes. It pained me so much.

"Please trust me-" "Trust you!?!?!?" I yelled "No I think I've trusted you enough all these years to hurt me when I wasn't even with you!!!!" I left running. "y/n!!!" Dean yelled. I got to my room and closed the door. I didn't even want to see him or anyone right now. Especially not him. Of all people I thought would do this to me he was the least person I thought would do this.

-knock knock-

"Please let me in!" Dean yelled.  "Please....I'm begging you!! Please! Y/N!!" I tried to not give in. But I just couldn't. "Leave me alone!!! You have already done enough!!" I yelled " what else can you possibly say!!!" The truth is. I wanted to hug him. I needed him. But I couldn't. He was the reason why my parents were dead. He was the reason I was in pain and in misery. "I'm sorry please....please don't let me loose you too" he said. "Please....I have lost so many people. Please don't be one of them" I heard his voice shaky. I knew he was crying. I felt horrible and broken. Right now I was too worries enough to worry about him. I finally heard him walking away. I then cried. I didn't think this would happen.