Chapter 3

After the whole incident with him I tried to calm down and tried avoiding the whole thing. I tried being with Sam close as possible. He has mainly been my best friend these past days. I was glad to have them back but not glad to have experienced the whole thing with dean.

We had left the motel after the vampire nest and headed to the bunker. We were in the impala driving. I was on my laptop. Trying to find something to do. Sam put in music and my fav song came out. I'm all out of love.

"Really?" Dean said "Oh sorry I'll change- " "No!!" I said. "I love this song" he smiled and left it. 

"I'm all out of love, I'm so lost without you

I know you were right, believing for so long

I'm all out of love, what am I without you

I can't be too late to say I was so wrong I want you to come back and carry me home

Away from these long, lonely nights

I'm reaching for you, are you feeling it too?

does the feeling seem oh, so right?" I sang with my heart. This song brought back so much memories. The memories float back as the song ended. 

"Wow....dean when will you ever stop singing.." Sam said. "Oh come on don't act like you didn't like it" dean said. "At least I helped cover up deans bad singing. " I said.

"For the record I helped sam cover your bad singing also. " he said. "Not true!!" I yelled "alright that's enough I am going to sleep please try to be quiet" I laid down and put in my earphones in and tried to Fall asleep although I wishes that day I had my ear buds all the way in and the music volume all the way up.

"Dean when are you gonna tell her about jo? " Sam asked. Who the hell is Jo? "For right Now not yet I don't even think I want to go through this " dean said. With what? "I know you won't marry Jo" sam said.  Marriage? "Look its for best maybe something will happen who knows. She will find a guy and fall in love with her. She deserves better plus I don't want to risk the relationship with her and for something bad to happen" he said. "So you rather risk it with Jo?" Sam asked. "No....i- well maybe but- I don't know OK. " i couldnt really hear much my ear hurt all i could make out was "much this for her. The more away and less I hangout with her the better" I knew he was talking about me. Guess he wanted space fine I'll give it to him I guess.

                     ~~~~~

I woke up and I felt the car not moving at all. I opened my eyes and I was alone. I panicked. I sat up straight and looked around. Sam was no where to be seen neither was dean. God I was left Alone again.

I sat in the car. I was upset they just left me here we were in front of some bar or something. They probably left with some girls and forgot about me. I bumped out . Guess I now have no friends or the best friend I use to have.

I got my duffle bag and went inside to call a cab or something. I went inside and saw a phone. "Excuse me can I use the phone" I said. "Sure sweetie" she said. "What's your name? " "my name is y/n, y/n l/n " I said. "Wait was your dad James l/n? " she asked. "Yes why?" I asked. "I remember you you were 3 when I met you I'm Ellen remember?' She said. "Omg Ellen" I said "I missed you" I said.  "How's your mom and dad!" She asked "they been gone for a while they passes away" I said. "Oh I'm sorry" she said. "Its fine.... " I said "hey have you seen Jo?" She asked "no " I said.

"Jo!!!!" Ellen yelled. She then came and I saw she had a ring. "Omg y/n !!!" She said and hugged me. "Your engaged? Whose the lucky guy" I asked "let me show you" she said "sweetie!!! " then he came over I looked up and I was surprised.

"Dean?" I asked. "You two know each other?" She asked. "Yeah we are hunting together were childhood friends. At least thats what I still think " I said. "That's great then you can be at our wedding" she said "yeah... Im gonna go look for sam bye" I said. I left and left outside of the bar.