Welcome to the Mushroom Kingdom!

You finally reach at your new home, The Mushroom Kingdom. The SECOND you get off the train you started having second thoughts about this strange place. Okay that softness it. It was the WEIRDEST place you've ever been in. It was like Disney land but only smaller. This place had what looked like walking Mushrooms and Mushroom-like houses all over the town. You get out of the train station and the first thing you see is a small Mushroom guy standing in front of you. "Hello. Are you (Y/N)?" He asks "Yes I'm (Y/N). Why's that?" you ask the small Mushroom. "Oh I apologize. I forgot to introduce myself. I am Toadsworth assistant and guardian of the princess. Any way I came here to show you your new home." the mushroom says. You follow Toadsworth until your a little far from the town. Once you've reached your house only a few other houses where near yours. "Why is there only a few houses here Toadsworth?" you ask hoping that there were actually people in the houses and by people you meant like HUMANS not those mushroom things. "Well there's actually a house with two of the finest bodyguards I have ever see in my life, (Y/N). And on the right..." Wordsworth begin until you cut him off. "Yeah But are the Human?" you ask toadsworth. "Well yes they are but let's stick with your house. Besides, Master Mario and Master Luigi have to give you the tour of the Mushroom Kingdom. And you also need your rest (Y/N) you should get some sleep. Tomorrow is a big day for you!" He says. You look at your watch and you see that it's 7:30 pm. You open your door and you walk inside. it was beautiful inside of the house. There were two master bedrooms and a huge living room and a attic and also like 3 or 4 bathrooms. But the one room that caught your eye is your bedroom. I has a window looking at the two brothers house. That sounds like nothing at all. Until you see that there's another window from the other house. Inside the window next door was a green room and you thought that your new neighbors were a little too organized until you see a guy walk in his room and takes off his hat. You notice that his hat and outfit are alike. His hat was green and has a letter 'L' on it. You also see that he has a nice curved mustache and Brown hair. He looks at the window and looks away. Then quickly looks back at the window. He opens the window door and calls at you. You open your window and you see that his cute blue eyes. They almost looked like Diamonds. "Uh... Excuse me. Why on EARTH are you s-stalking me?" he asks you a little creeped out. "Oh sorry I was just looking out the window." you respond to him. But he looks like he didn't buy that. "Uh mm... okay? Who are you?" he asks "Wait don't tell me! Are you...?" "the new girl?" you finish for him. "yep. My name is (Y/N). What's yours?" "Uh... I-I'm uh... L-Luigi...  uh... I d-din't know that y-you were n-new... I'm s-sorry for t-that...," you can tell that he was getting nervous because he didn't know you but you already think he's trying to be cute to you... HOLD IT! You think in your head for a second. 'CUTE?! I never call any one cute in my life.' you are a little tiered about your trip here and you say that it was okay that he said those things to you. You tell him that your pretty tired and that you were going to bed. When you where in bed the only thing that remained in your head is 'Did I really JUST call him CUTE?!'