Meet Luigi's dog, Polterpup

The next day, You wake up to the sound of screaming. It was coming from Luigi's house. You rush over to his house and knock on the door. Luigi opens the door and blushes to see you in your PJ's. "Hey Luigi! what was that screaming noise?" you ask worried about Luigi or Mario. "Uh? Oh. Well I uh... I have a... dog..." Luigi says quiet enough for a mouse to hear him. "You have a what?" "Uh... a... uh... dog..." "You have a dog!? Aww... Can I see him? Or is it a girl?" you say. Luigi looked surprised like as he has no idea what to tell you. "Uh... my dog's a boy and his name is Polterpup. And I don't think you can centrally see him. Because he's uh... um... busy?" Luigi says but your too busy wondering what kind of dog name Luigi would give Polterpup. 'Polterpup??? What kind of dog name is THAT???'. "Aww... come on Luigi. It's just a dog for coins sake! I just want to see him. Please???" you beg. "Uh... okay fine but... don't freak out when you see him. Okay?" he says a little worried. "No problem!". You walk in Luigi and Mario's house. It was amazing. and big. you see that the whole place was spic and span not even a single DUST in sight. "Wow. Your place is really clean, Luigi!" you tell him. He nods and calls for his dog Polterpup. You hear fast steps going down the stairs. Then you see a little white dog with no eyes. I was a little creepy for a second, until you saw Luigi having the time of his life with this little guy. "Aww... he's so cute!" you say to Luigi hoping that his eyes won't pop out. "You really think so? Most people, when they see him I mean, go like 'Get that dog out of my FACE!' or ' What is that?! Well it's definitely not a DOG that's for sure.' So I like to keep in because well he kind of reminds me of me." Luigi says hugging Polterpup for dear life. When you leave Luigi and go back to your house, you start to thing about what Luigi said. It made you feel a little heartbroken about it but you seem to calm down near the end of the day, when there were knocks on your door at 3:00 pm in the afternoon.  

Until we meet again (Luigi x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें