The tour with the bros.

You were getting dressed when you remembered last night. Then you thought 'Oh shoot. That Luigi guy has to give me a tour today...'  you panic a little about to tour then you go down the stairs to the kitchen to have some (F/F) (Favorite food). Then a few minutes after you ate, there were three knocks on your door. 'No... not now... why now...?'  you answer the door and you see Luigi standing there and a small guy in red that looks like Luigi look up at you. "Hi there!," he says "I'm Mario and this is my little brother, Luigi. Your (Y/N) right?" "Uh... yes...?" You answer Mario but in your head your thinking: 'Luigi's the YOUNGEST??? I thought that he's older that Mario for a split second...'  " Come on (Y/N)! We have so much to show you around the Mushroom Kingdom!" Mario tells you "okay let me just get my phone." you tell then and then you go upstairs with the door open. Mario looks inside and looks impressed. Luigi on the other hand tries to look AWAY from your house. You come back a few minutes later to see Mario is still looking inside your house and Luigi looking at you without saying a word. "Well then... let's go!" you tell them and the three of you go of to see the Mushroom Kingdom. While you were going, Mario was in the lead and Luigi was next to to, quiet as a mouse... way to quiet. "So... Luigi... Do you uh... go out often?" you ask hoping that he will say the first word to you of the day. "Huh? Oh uh... yeah I guess so..." he replies quietly. 'Is he not interested in me or and I just asking lame questions?' you ask your self until Luigi asks a of his own. "So... (Y/N)... do you have a boy friend that you had to leave behind... or... did a guy who likes you had a hard time saying goodbye and stuff?" Luigi asks sounding like he was regretting it. "Well... there's this guy back at my home town named Chewy... he had a hard time saying goodbye to me... and no I don't have a boyfriend." you say to him. BIG mistake.