A Day for Ice Cream

After a long day in you house, you get a little bored by doing nothing. You go out and you see that there's a long line for the ice cream place. you get in line any way looking for a flavor to pick. Once it was you turn, you still can't decide what to pick. "If your looking for an all time favorite, pick chocolate and vanilla swirl. If your looking for a good flavor, try cookies and cream. If you want something to refresh your mouth, I suggest minty green Lima bean." a soft voice says right behind you. You pick cookies and cream (Sorry if you don't like this flavor!) and you sit on a bench. "How's the ice cream?" the same soft voice says behind you. This time you look at who's talking. It was Luigi with a cookies and cream ice cream in one hand and a chocolate vanilla swirl in the other. "Let me ask you that again if you didn't hear me. Do you like the ice cream?" he repeats with a smile on his face. "Huh? Oh yes I love it!," you tell Luigi making the same face with him. "But I just have one question for you, Luigi," Luigi thinks for a few minutes and respawns with" What are those?". You laugh at what Luigi has said. You laugh so hard that you almost choke on your ice cream. Then Luigi starts to laugh at you and in a split second, your both laughing so hard. So hard like it was the funniest thing in the world. Once when you both stop, you look at Luigi who is licking the cookies and cream ice cream. "Hey Luigi, why do you have two ice creams?" you ask watching the chocolate and vanilla swirl melt. "Oh YEAH! I totally FORGOT about MARIO'S ice cream! I got to go. Before he gets mad at me. I'll see you later I guess..." Luigi says and the second he finished his sentence, he's running like there was a random race going on. You wave goodbye to Luigi and you keep eating your ice cream. You go back home a few minutes later, noticing that it's getting dark outside. You go to bed and you sleeped like a little angle. That is, until the morning...