When you share a Holiday with a Brat

You walk over to the plaza until you see HER. That- that- that BRAT! She looks at you and she remembers the prank she did on you and the payback that she got from it... and she makes a face at you (the face is the picture if you were wondering!) "Well well well... If it isn't the newbie. How's it going?" she says all casual like. "It's okay I guess... how are you?" you snap back at her "I'm alright... but I'm not sure if you are... Do you need to see a doctor or something?" that hurt. Like a LOT. But you act like it didn't bother you or anything so you just went to the plaza without looking back. Once you got there, there was like HALF of the kingdom at the plaza. You go over to Mario, who was listing the groups for the party. " Okay the first group will handle the decorations. The second will handle the snacks and drinks and the third group will handle the activities and entertainment," he says sounding like he loves Valentine's Day(He actually doesn't). "Okay the first group is Luigi, Daisy, Jeff, and (Y/N). The Second group is Peach, me, Toadsworth, and Bryan. And last but not least is group 3 that handles the invitations. And the people in that group is... Jose, Yoshi, Toad, and Rico. No please go with your groups and get started." You go to your group and you start with the decorations with your group. Luigi puts up things that are green. Daisy puts up orange stuff. The guy named Jeff puts up red decorations and you put up (F/C) decorations next to Luigi. Daisy gets a little jealous that you were getting a little closer to Luigi, causing him to blush. Daisy storms up to you and pushes you. You haven't noticed that the girl was so STRONG. You land on the ground rear ended and you get up and you pusher even harder. You thought that she was going to end up in tears on the ground, but she didn't even FALL. She just stumbled a little and looks at you... not doing anything. She thought for a moment and then she says: "Well if you like Luigi so much, why don't you KISS him? Right here right now." and she made one of those smirks that feels like a HUGE smack in the face... or a lot worse... you couldn't tell. But once when Daisy said that Luigi stops DEAD in his tracks. He turns around VERY slowly and looks at Daisy as if she's crazy (Just so you know, she is). Then you hear people say things like: "Yeah Luigi kiss (Y/N)!" and things like "Yeah you two deserve each other!". Man don't you HATE her. Luigi looks at you all shy like he never meet you yet. Then Mario comes over and chants with the rest of the crowd. Then Peach comes over to see whats going on. You PREY that she would put a stop to this but she DOESN'T. But luckily, It was time for free period by then so you went home and locked yourself in the bathroom. 'Do I really have to share VALENTINE'S DAY with her?! '  You stayed there until someone knocks on your door. "Come ON! Can I NOT have a little alone time?!" You yell at the person when you open the door. But when you look up, you see that it was Luigi. Dang. He makes him 'oh-I'm-so-sorry' face and then he runs away. Double dang.