The secret is Exposed

Luigi's POV 

My secret is exposed. (Y/N) just saw me singing my favorite song EVER. Well one of my favorites. It was EMBARRASSING. I'm locked in my bathroom for now...  Man my life SUCKS. I was just practicing my voice to sing to (Y/N) but when I was done, She was right there. Looking like she wanted to compliment me. My instincts came to me and I RAN. I ran away from her. I ran to the bathroom. I'm crying my EYES out. Man. I KNEW I should of practiced at home. Then I hear knocks at the door. The FRONT door I mean. Like if Mario CARES about me and my sad days and stuff. I answer the door and i see (Y/N) standing there. Oh boy. 

Your POV 

 You see Luigi here. His eyes red from crying. You feel bad for him when you see him. "Oh hey Luigi. I uh just came hear to see if you where doing okay... But I guess you just want some alone time... so I'll be on my way..." You say to him and you start to turn around. "Uh... (Y/N)! Wait" you hear behind you and you see Luigi there looking insentient.   

Luigi's POV (again) 

My mind isn't controlling me any more. I call after (Y/N) and made my I'm-soo-sorry face that I used to make on Mario when we we're kids. "Uh... actually I was a little afraid that you wouldn't like my singing... so... I got a little scared and I ran. I ran here because I thought that you were going to hate me..." she wouldn't let me finish because her lips were pressed on mine. (My reaction is the picture on top).