Lena....

24 year old Lena Rae sat in front of her vanity mirror, getting ready for her set at 'Delicious Selections', a strip club in Atlanta, Georgia. It was the strip club she worked at, the place were she only came to make money, not comrades. Lena wasn't one of those girls that stripped to strip, she only stripped to take care of herself. She stripped at night and went to school in the mornings, bettering herself. Why stripping you might ask? Well, because.... It was quick and fast and she had bills to pay.

Living in Atlanta , Georgia was not easy, especially if you lived on your own, with no one to support you. She had school and a apartment to pay for, she needed quick money. Of course , she got financial aid from going to community college, but that still wasn't enough. After she paid for classes and book fees, she hardly had any money left for herself. Yes, she tried the traditional job route, but of course, they were looking for someone more experienced than her. She would have been more experienced if.....

he would have let her live.....

Be free.....

But, he didn't....

Lena pushed the painful thoughts away as she continued getting ready. Reaching out, she grabbed some blush and dusted it on her high cheekbones, then sat the blush back in its place. Retrieving some mascara, she dabbed a little over her long lashes, making her brown eyes stand out. Picking up a little natural colored lipstick, she smeared it over her lips neatly, then rubbed then together, making sure the product was deposited evenly. Once she was done with her makeup, she began focusing on her hair. Turning on her flat iron, she waited for a few seconds before bringing it to her soft , wavy hair, straightening it smoothly. After making sure all of her wavy locs were straight, she stood, checking out her blue baby doll ensemble. It was lacy and sheer, showing the outline of her body, but the breast cups were completely covered with ruffles.

"Lena, you're on!" suddenly, Channing, the stage manager burst through the dressing room, alerting her.

"I'm coming...." she said, giving herself one more once over as Channing nodded, then left. She turned and walked toward the door, heading to the back of the stage. Taking a deep breath, she waited for Channing to introduce her to the roaring crowd out front.

"Now , coming to the stage, the delicious, the delectable, sensual..... Lena!!!" she pushed through the curtains of the stage, walking up the steps as the club cheered for her. Ciara's 'Body Party' began to boom through the speakers as Lena started gyrating her hips, moving closer to the pole as she did so. Reaching out, she gripped the pole as Ciara sung to her, pulling her body forward as she swayed her hips seductively. Releasing the pole , she turned around, pressing her back to it as she lifted her arms and rolled her hips. Reaching behind herself, she undid the hooks of her bra, making a big show as she took it off, throwing it over to the edge of the stage, a bald, old man catching it.

Men cheered and clapped for her, some throwing money, her conscience laughing at them.

Fools....

They actually thought she enjoyed doing this for them, when in reality , she only did it for the money. Why take a job you didn't enjoy? Again, it was fast money and it amused her how desperate some of these men were just to see a half-naked woman. She danced against the pole , her body making love to it as if it were an actual man. Once the song was over, she covered her breast as she took a bow, breathing heavily.

Exiting through the backstage , she made her way to the dressing room, ready to change out of her set clothing. Once there, she changed into a black lingerie and robe set, putting her blue baby doll in the duffle bag under her vanity. Leaving the dressing room, she made her way to the front, making a beeline towards the bar. Plopping down on a bar stool, she sighed.