Proposition.....

"I want to have sex with you...." Lena looked at Akylas as if he were crazy as the words left his lips.

What?!

Well, he definitely noticed her!

Even though she thought he didn't.....

"I thought I made myself clear the first time, I don't sleep with patrons." she said, making Akylas snort. Yea, right.

She was a stripper!

Of course she slept around....

"Yes, you did, but.... You seem so...open... with the twins..... As if you're use to that type of attention. Would you rather them proposition you?" he asked, causing her to inhale sharply.

Hell naw!

"No, it's just-..." her eyes darted over to the cane in the corner, Akylas noticing.

"I'll pay you more than last night...." he said quickly, drawing Lena's eyes back toward him. Lena bit her lip, then sighed, letting her nerves drift away....

a little....

"Why me? I mean, aren't there other girls?" she asked, curious. Akylas was fine as hell, she knew he had women running after him.

So, why her?

"..... You excite me....." he said, causing her to squrim a little.

Damn....

"Okay, where are we doing this? Do you want a dance first, or?...." she started, putting her bag down.

"No, I just want....you." Akylas told her, making her swallow hard.

Damn 2X.....

"We're going upstairs, come...." Akylas stood, wobbling a little as he reached for his cane. He steadied himself , then looked at Lena , who was looking at him sympathetically.

He swallowed, then nodded toward the exit of the den, mentioning for her to follow him. Lena stepped forward , following him out of the den. He guided her down the hall, toward his bedroom. Coming to the door, he pushed it open with his cane and stepped in, Lena on his tail. She looked around the all brown room, frowning.

How boring....

Hasn't he ever heard of bright colors? Lena watched as he walked over to the bed, then looked at her. She walked over, swallowing again.

God, what was she doing!?!

"Strip...." Akylas said, making her drop her bag. Slowly, she slid her shoes off, then made a show of shimming out of her tight dress. Once she was undressed, she removed her undergarments in a sensual manner. Akylas sucked in a gasp of air, gazing at her tight body. She was shapely and built, every man's dream. He nodded toward the bed and she walked over, breast bouncing. Sitting down in front of him, Lena looked up at him, trying to conceal her nerves. She watched as he began pushing his pj bottoms down, stumbling a little. Lena reached out, steadying his movements, making him look at her.

"I've got you...." she blushed as she spoke, causing his cheeks to light up. They stared at each other, not saying a word as sparks flew. Akylas leaned down abruptly, capturing her lips.

"Mmm, no kissing..." Lena said, pulling out of the kiss.

"I don't care..." he engulfed her lips again, pushing her back onto the bed, causing her to moan. Akylas rubbed his hands up her body , feeling it's warmth under his fingertips. Coming to her sex, he sunk a finger into her wet cavern, taking her by surprise. Lena gasped as he worked her over, stretching her out. Akylas groaned, feeling her tightness. Jesus Christ, the twins were right.....