Agreement....

"What?..." Lena said, eyeing Akylas as if he had just lost his mind.

Ten thousand dollars?!?!

What!?

She'd never have to work again.

Well....

She had bills to pay, not just her own....

"Come in so we can talk. Please...." Ike told her, making her nod. She walked into the house, following him as he led her to the dinning area.

"Please, sit down." Akylas told her, pointing to the table that was covered with food. He did really invite her over for dinner, didn't he.....

She felt stupid!

Really stupid....

Taking a seat farthest away from him, she sat down, pursing her lips.

"I didn't know what you liked, so I had my cook make you a little bit of everything." she smiled tightly at Ike, but didn't move to grab any food.

"I think we should just....talk." she said, ready to get this over with.

"I'll pay you ten thousand dollars to be my-..." Ike began, but Lena cut him off.

"Your Fuck buddy?" she answered for him, making him cough on his wine.

No!

Not all....

Well, kinda...

"No, I, um.... I want you to be my temporary sexual partner." he clarified, taking another sip of wine.

"Your fuck buddy, that's what it's called. Don't use big words to make it seem fancy. Why me? Hmm?" Lena told him, making him cough again. He cleared his throat, sitting his glass down.

"Well..... I have erectile dysfunction..... And, you make me hard. You're actually the first person to make hard in awhile...." he told her, causing her to choke on the air in her lungs.

What!?!

He couldn't be serious, was he?

"I, um.... Wow.... How do I respond to that?" she asked him, clutching her throat.

"By saying yes...." Ike told her, making her shake her head.

"I'll pay you ten thousand, plus a weekly allowance. And, on top of-...." Akylas began , but Lena stopped him again, standing quickly.

"I'm sorry, not sorry, but I can't. It's against my morals to sleep with a man for money." she told him, making him burst into a fit of laughter.

"But, you slept with me last night!" Ike laughed, holding his stomach, making Lena angry.

"But, did you pay me?" she said in a sassy manner, watching smugly as his laughter ceased.

"Exactly...." she said, getting ready to walk away.

"Wait!" Ike called to her, making her turn around.

"What are you so afraid of?" he asked her, causing her to close her eyes.

"There was a boy once.... I really loved him..... But, he took the only thing and person away that I loved...... My freedom and my...." Lena trailed off, sad memories coming back to her.

"Trust me, it won't cross that line." Ike told her, which made her sit back down.

"How do you know this?" she asked him, then swallowed hard.

"My penis wants you, not my heart." she jerked her neck back as he spoke, surprised by his words.

"I'm leaving!" she yelled, getting up.