Payment....

"Lena?" a strong voice called to Lena, pulling her out of the darkness.

"Mmm..." she groaned, blinking her eyes.

"Wake up." she heard Akylas say, annoying her.

"Shut up." she hissed softly, rubbing her eyes as she sat up from the couch.

"Took you long enough, here." Akylas said, handing her a glass of water and a small pill.

A Xanax....

The medicine she was prescribed....

"Oh, thank god!" quickly, she snatched the glass and pill from his hand, swallowing them down.

"You take xanax?" Ike asked, surprised.

"Yes, for anxiety." Lena answered, then took another swig of water. She sat the glass down on the table, then sighed, rubbing her neck.

"Why do you have anxiety?" Akylas asked, brow furrowed in curiosity.

"Why do you have xanax?" Lena countered, getting angry. "Touche..." Akylas said, cracking his neck as he hopped over to the other side of the leather sectional. Lena frowned, feeling bad as he sat down.

"I'm sorry, it's just.... I don't lose it often around others..... I'm sorry." she repeated, still rubbing her neck.

"She knows how to apologize..... Surprising, hmm." Ike said, rubbing his chin with a smug smile on his face.

"I'm leaving!" Lena huffed, standing quickly.

To think she almost felt horrible for him....

"No, you're not. You just fainted. You're in no condition to do anything or go anywhere!" Akylas countered, struggling to stand. Lena turned away, unable to watch the scene.

"I-I- I have work and school. I have to go..."she said softly, turning back around, seeing Ike hopping toward her. "Where is your fucking cane!?" she said, catching him as he almost fell.

"Upstairs, why?" Akylas said, steadying himself.

"Because you need it!" Lena yelled, releasing him.

"I'm fine, you're not leaving. Lena, you're sick, you can't work or go to school today. You need rest." Akylas told her, looking at her with a worried frown on his face.

"I'm fine...." Lena said, then sighed, feeling lightheaded. "I'd be a fool to let you leave. Look at you!" Akylas yelled, shaking his head.

"Ike, I'm fine..... Please...." Lena huffed, putting her hand on her forehead.

"Fine! But, I'm calling to check on you later!" Akylas said, making her nod. Pulling out his phone, he dialed a taxi, then ended the call, looking dead at Lena.

"Thank you.... For the meds, and the nap..... Again, I'm sorry. I'll wait outside." Lena said, turning away from him.

"You don't have to, Len-..." Akylas started, but she cut him off.

"Please...." she whispered, back still turned. Akylas said nothing as she began walking away, not looking back......

Lena stuck her key in her apartment door, opening it and stepping inside. Sighing, she closed the door behind herself, then locked it, sliding out of her shoes. Suddenly, a knock sounded at the door, making her jump. Turning, she looked through the peephole, almost jumping out of her skin at the sight of Donovan.

How did he find out where she lived!?

"Go away, Donovan! Now!" she yelled, fear setting in.

"Lena, please. I love you! I just want to talk!" he yelled, making her shake slightly. Twisted Fuck!