20 Questions(Part 1)

"Move in on the coordinates!"
Akylas nodded as his fellow soldier yelled, the tank moving forward.
"Sir, I don't see any signs of life..." one soldier said as he looked out the top of the tank, making Akylas furrow his brow. His eyes went wide as a worse case scenario crossed his mind.
"Back up! Back up now!" he yelled, making soldiers look at him.
"What's wrong, Reynolds? You're compromising our mission!" the Sergent yelled, making Ike furious.
"If you don't back up now, something is going to happe-...." before he could finish, the tank exploded, bodies flying everywhere.
"Akylas?..... Ike?.... Ike?!" Akylas jumped out of his sleep, seeing Lena peering over him.
"Are you okay? You were yelling. I heard all the way in my room." she told him, making him sigh.
"It's nothing...... Just a nightmare." he finished slowly, trying to block the image of the explosion from his mind.
"Are you sure? You were screaming like someone died." Lena said, crossing her arms. Hell, he woke her up!
"Lena, I said I'm fine..... Go...." she huffed as Ike spoke, then pushed him to the side, getting into bed with him.
"When I was young..... My father would cuddle with me when I was sad, or scared." Lena told him, pulling the sheet up.
"Of the dark?" Ike asked, turning toward her.
"Of everything.... Real and fake..... Dreams are just dreams. They can't hurt you, but they can make you think. Are you worried subconsciously? Wait, how would you even know that?" Lena said, shaking her head, making Akylas laugh.
"What I'm trying to say is, whatever had you screaming, can't hurt you." she told him, then smiled tightly. Akylas smiled at her, then clenched his jaw. They looked at each other until Lena fell asleep, snoring softly. Akylas reached out, stroking her cheek......

'I like the way you look at me.
I like the time we spend, baby.
I like it ,gurl.
Don't you know I like it.'

Akylas jumped out of bed, looking around as loud music drowned the house. "What the hell!?"
he said, sitting up. He grabbed his cane, standing from the bed. Going over to the door, he opened it, seeing Lena's room door wide open. Lena was dancing along to the music, shouting crazy things.
"Oh, Sammie, you use to be my boo! Sexy black self! I like it , too, boo thang!" Ike held in a snort, walking over to the open doorway as Lena continued to dance. He watched her shake her hips, his erection growing.
"I see why you're so popular at that shitty club." he said, making her whirl around. "Um, Yea, I guess..." Lena said, nervously rubbing the back of her neck.
"Since you're in a good mood, I guess it's okay to thank you." Ike said, making her furrow a brow.
"For what?" she asked, going over to the radio, cutting it down.
"For last night...." Akylas said, looking at his feet.
"Oh! No problem. Nightmares aren't exactly fun." Lena giggled, changing the station. Akylas watched as she began dancing to Diana Ross and The Supreme's, shaking her bottom as if it were the seventies.
"So, what do you have planned today? Friday's are off days at the office. I give my employees a three day weekend." Akylas told Lena, making her turn around. Three day weekends?!
Word!
"Why , though?" she asked, curious.
"I do double physical therapy on the weekends, since I don't move much on those days." Ike told her, making her nod.
"Oh, I think the twins and Emma are here. I heard them earlier, but was too afraid to go out. Those twins are scary.... Oh, no, Emma!" Lena said, realizing she had left poor Emma to the twins.
"I'll go see...." Akylas chuckled at her expression, then turned on his cane, walking to the den.
"Emma you have such lovely hair, it reminds us of Barbie. Would you mind being our....personal... Barbie. We'd love to dress you up." Akylas shook his head as he came to the den, seeing Emma sandwiched between the twins, looking like a deer in headlights while Phillip played with her hair.
"Um, no... I never really played with dolls as a child." she said shyly, making Ike shake his head. A tip when dealing with the twins: never respond.
"Can we....play with you?" Paul said, stroking Emma's thigh.
"Leave my physical therapist alone, you dogs!" Ike huffed, stepping into the den, drawing everyone's attention.
"Ahh, Akylas. We were just.... Interrogating Emma, making sure she was right for the job." Paul clapped, smiling evilly.
"Or, right for you?" Ike said, sitting down across from the twins.
"So, what are you and Emma doing today? Paul and I came over to see if you wanted to hang out, move your legs a little." Phillip said, relaxing his shoulders. "Well, brother, I wouldn't mind hanging out with Emma, as well." Paul said, fingering Emma's thigh, making her jump.
"Stop, you scum! No, I'm not doing anything today. Maybe if Lena decided to do something...." Ike slipped out, making the twins pause.
Lena was here!?
Thank god!
"Okay, where is she? I have to see those long, brown legs." Paul said, licking his lips.
"You won't get to see anything, she's practically scared of you." Ike told the twins, causing them to burst out laughing. Them? Scary? Never....
"Well, she might mean Paul. He's been weird since childhood." Phillip said, making his brother gasp.
"Remember when I asked Mia Stevens out, and you had a total bitch fit? Cried like a girl for days.....sissy!" Paul hissed, balling his fist.
"Bitch!" Phillip spat back, brow raised.
So, Paul wanted to play?
Okay...
"Whore!" Paul yelled, causing Ike to snicker.
"Pussy!" Phillip shot back, making Emma get up and tip away, over to her boss. "Punk ass bitch!" they shook their heads, Emma helping Ike up.
"What's all this noise?!" Lena yelled, entering the den, making everyone look at her. "Ahh, Lena love, how are you? I'm pleasantly surprised you're here." Phillip said, standing and fixing his coat. Paul followed his brother, getting up as well.
"Where I am is none of your business." Lena said as she crossed her arms over her chest, making Akylas smile smugly.
"Still headstrong , I see." Paul said, chuckling.
"I have to be with you two." Lena said, dropping her arms. She walked over to Akylas and Emma, grabbing his free arm.
"What are you doing?" Ike asked her, confused.
"I'm going to help with your physical therapy today." she told him, which made Emma smile.
"But, why?" Ike asked, still very confused.
"Because, it's what I want to do today, Ike, okay?" Lena said, getting frustrated. "Oh, okay...." Akylas said, confusion easing away......

"Okay, a few more steps.... And..... Perfect!"
Emma said as she, Lena and Akylas stopped walking.
"Yes, it was perfect. My thighs are burning." Akylas hissed as Lena handed him his cane.
"That's a good thing when you can feel the burn, means our workout was a success." Lena told him, making him smile a little.
"Since the session ended early, I'll take my leave. I have another client and I think I'll surprise them by popping up." Emma said, making Ike and Lena nod. Emma waved goodbye, then made her way to the front of the house, leaving. Akylas and Lena looked at each other, silence surrounding them. Slowly, Akylas leaned in, kissing her softly.
"Well, well, well...." they quickly broke apart at the sound of Phillip's voice. They looked at the twins, waiting for the barrage of jokes that was to come. But....
They never did....
"Since you two are getting to know each other, how about a day out with us? So we can play twenty questions with Lena." Paul said, bouncing his brows.
"What do you say?" Ike asked Lena, looking down at her.
"Um, sure..." Lena said, a little nervous. She looked at the twins, seeing evil smirks on their faces. Oh, lord, what did she get herself into....