Thank You's....

The next day at work, Akylas sat at his desk, looking at Lena nervously as she sat on the couch a few feet away, going over files. Swallowing hard, he pulled at his collar, then cleared his throat.

"Lena..." Lena looked at him, brow raised.

"I just wanted to say..... I'm sorry for my words last night. They were uncalled for. You actually looked very lovely last night." he told her, making her chuckle a bit.

"Hey, it's fine, I'm use to being talk to like that. I just....brush it off. It doesn't affect me, but thanks for the apology." she told him, smiling tightly. Akylas felt his brow jump, but said nothing. A knock sounded at the door, then Chelsea stepped in.

"Ashton is here to see you..." she said, eyeing Lena, who rolled her eyes at her.

"Send him in." both women froze, stupid looks on their faces.

"I.... Okay. Ashton, he'll see you now." Chelsea stepped out, then Ashton walked in, smug smile on his face.

"So, you've finally agreed to speak with me? Was it because of gorgeous Lena?" he said, chuckling as his eyes scanned over Lena, who grimaced , then huffed.
Nas-ty....

"I don't want to speak to you about business, but Lena. You see, Ashton, my personal business regarding my penis, is none of your concern. I let Lena go out with you on a whim, because I knew she was a little upset, despite my anger, but if you ever , and I mean ever, question her on vulgar terms, I will bleed you dry! I'll take your whole law firm and run it to the ground. I'll burn it to smithereens!  Now, get out of my office." Ike hissed, making Ashton gulp. Lena looked at Akylas, wide eyed. Well, damn....
Ashton went to turn, but Ike stopped him.

"And, one more thing , Ashton. Lena, could you come here please?" he said, which caused Lena to get up and walk over. Akylas stood carefully, bracing himself on his desk, then reached for Lena, pulling her into a searing kiss.

"Now, you can get the fuck out of my office." Ike told Ashton as he pulled out of the kiss. Ashton only clenched his jaw, then chuckled.

"This isn't over, Akylas...." he said, then walked out, slamming the door.

"Well, okay then...." Lena said, looking around.

"I had to let him know...." Akylas said, taking a seat.

"Know what?" she asked him.

"That you're not available...." she rolled her eyes as the words left his mouth, shaking her head.

"Tone down the testosterone, I'm about to gag." Lena lied, then walked back to her seat. Akylas watched her bottom shake, becoming hard. Pushing the urge away, he went back to working.....

Hours later, Akylas sat in his study at home, going over a few cases. A knock sounded and he looked up, seeing Lena opening the door.

"I just wanted to, um, say.... Thank you.... For today. I was wondering, if you're not too busy, if we could hang out?" she said, playing with her hands.

"And, do what exactly?" Ike asked, brow raised.

"Will you just come to the den!?!" Lena huffed, crossing her arms.

"Fine, okay..." Akylas sighed, reaching for his cane. He stood and walked over to her. They left the study, venturing to the den. Akylas paused, scanning over the decorated room. There were candles lit, wine glasses on the table, and soft music playing.

"I just wanted to say thank you for standing up for me today. This might sound very sad, but I've never had a man stand up for me, except my father." Lena told him, smiling weakly.