Allure....

"Fuck!"

Lena jumped out of her sleep, looking around.

What the Fuck...

"Get the Fuck out!" she sighed, hearing Akylas yelling. It was too early for this mess... Getting out of bed, she walked to her door and opened it, peering out. She saw a skinny, blonde woman running out of Ike's room, scared look on her face.

"What happened to him?" Lena asked the woman, stepping out of the room.

"He fell. I don't mean to be rube, but, um.... Who are you?" Emma, the physical therapist asked, looking at Lena in puzzlement.

"His assistant...." Lena huffed, walking pass Emma, into Ike's room. Going over to the bathroom, she opened the door, seeing Ike on the floor , naked. "Emma, didn't I say get the fuc-..." Akylas began, but she cut him off.

"Shut the fuck up!" she hissed , going over to him. Stooping down, she wrapped her arms around his waist, pulling him up.

"I didn't need help..." Ike said, bracing himself against the sink.

"Sure, you didn't." Lena mumbled, crossing her arms. "Get out!" Ike yelled at her, making her put her hands up in defense sarcastically. She backed out of the room, then turned around, rolling her eyes. "Mister Reynolds?" Emma called as Lena opened the door, stepping out.

"What ,Emma!?!" Akylas yelled from the bathroom, frustrated from being seen in a vulnerable position.

"We're running behind on physical therapy. Should we start after you're dressed?" Emma asked meekly, looking at Lena for help.

"No, I'm already fucking late for work. I'll skip on therapy for today." Ike said, making Lena shake her head.

"But, sir, if you don't get therapy, your muscles will tense and-" Emma tried to reason, but was cut off as Ike began yelling.

"I said I don't need fucking therapy today! I swear if you don't leave me alone, Emma, I'm firing you!" Ike yelled, making the poor blonde cringe. "Oh, shut up and do the therapy! If your muscles tense up, I'm not carrying your angry ass around!" Lena yelled, turning and storming into the room, seeing Akylas standing in the middle of the room, dressed in boxers.

"Who are you? My mother?" Ike said, unit on his face.

"No, because if I was, your ass would have manners. You need to apologize to Emma. She did nothing but try to help you.... So ungrateful....",Lena huffed, making Akylas sigh in aggravation.

"Emma, I'm sorry!" he grumbled out, then turned quickly, tripping over his feet. "Fuck!" he yelled, crashing to the floor.

"Goddammit, Ike, where is your cane!?" Lena asked, turning away from the scene. "In the corner. Can you get it for me....please." Akylas asked, swallowing hard. Lena walked over to the corner, grabbing the cane. She took it over to him, handing it to him. Ike grunted as he pulled himself up, standing straight and bracing himself on his cane.

"Do you need help? Getting dressed, I mean?" Lena asked him, causing his frustration to come back.

"Get out!" he yelled, making Lena snort.

This guy....

Turning, she huffed as she walked toward the door and walked out, seeing Emma still standing in the hall.

"Is he always like this?" Lena asked her, crossing her arms. "Yes, especially with women." Emma said, shaking her head. "I can still hear you. The door isn't exactly closed." Ike yelled, making the girls roll their eyes.......