20 Questions (Part Two)

"What's your favorite color?" Paul asked Lena as he, Phillip, and Akylas sat in a diner in Atlanta.

"Grey..." Lena mumbled, playing with her straw and stirring ice around in her cup. The twins looked at each other, blank expressions on their faces.

"O-Kay... Favorite song?" Phillip questioned, looking back at Lena.

"Micheal Jackson's 'Leave Me Alone'." She uttered, then pursed her lips gently. Akylas, who was sitting next to her, covered his mouth and snickered.

"Let's just leave Lena alone, guys." he said, lowering his hand.

"And, why would we do that? Favorite food, Lena?" Paul asked, creepy smile covering his features.

"Vomit..." Lena yawned out, leaving the men to grimace. "Favorite activity?" Phillip chuckled.

"Watching paint dry, next?" Lena huffed, annoyed at their questioning.

"Lena, those aren't suitable answers...." Paul said, talking with his hands.

"What's suitable to you?" Lena said, then took a sip from her ice water.

"Sex...." the twins said in unison.

"Of course..." Lena gagged, then giggled.

"Come on, Lena, just play along. Humor us, please?" Paul said, teasing smile on his face.

"Fine.... My favorite color is baby blue. I wasn't lying about my favorite song, and I love visiting my dad." Lena smile faintly and shrugged.

"Favorite food?" Phillip raised a brow.

"Pizza drenched in hot sauce." Lena giggled out, causing the men to smile.

"She can actually make a joyous sound, Phillip, will you look at that..." Paul said, making Lena blush.

"Shut up!" she hissed, then continued stirring her ice.

"So.... How has it been with Ike? Has he turned into King Kong yet?" Phillip asked, eyeing Akylas , who glared back at him.

"Oh, he's wonderful! Sarcasm...." Lena mumbled, looking at Ike out of the side of her eye.

"We're getting to know each other. Some barriers are harder to cross than others...." Akylas corrected, smiling tightly.

"Aww, Paul, isn't that cute. Akylas is breaking barriers! How noble of him! Trying to capture her heart?" Phillip said, while his brother died of laughter.

"I agree, brother. I think I hear wedding bells!" Paul snickered out, holding on to Phillip for dear life.

"Imma need y'all to stop playin, okay? I smashed the bell with a bulldozer, so that thang can't rang no more... Why is the devil lying?" Lena sighed, making the men look at her.

Damn....

Ike frowned at her words, a little bothered.

"Since you've been such a good sport, Lena, how about some shopping?" Paul asked, brow raised.

"For just answering questions? Well, sure." Lena batted her lashes, sounding like Vanna White from Wheel Of Fortune. Akylas smiled at her, loving her sense of humor.

"Okay, but you're driving , Paul." Phillip said, making Lena shake her head. These twins....

"Then you're paying." Paul said, aggravated.

"You're such a fucking baby!" Phillip huffed, pulling out his snake skin wallet.

"Miss!?" he called toward a brunette waitress. She turned and walked over, smiling.