Repeat....

Lena slid down the pole, then shook her hips slowly, causing all the men in the club to cheer. Her song ended as she finished, waving at the crowd. She stepped off of stage, grabbing her bra as she walked passed it. Putting it back on, she headed toward her dressing room. Opening the door, she saw another dancer in the room. Her name was Whitney , and her attitude was stank.

"Oh, look who it is. Ms. Pretty.... Too good to show your goods?" Whitney asked her, turning toward her. Lena ignored her, going over to her vanity.

She had no time for this...

"Bitch, you hear me!" Grabbing her bag from under her vanity, she pulled her street clothing out, still ignoring Whitney.

"That's alright.... You gon get yours one day.... And, I'm going to be right there eating that pretty pussy." Whitney told her, then left the room. Lena sneered at the door, then put her clothing on, throwing her g-string into her bag. Grabbing her bag, she ventured toward the door, walking out and down the hall toward the front of the club.

"Hey, Lena, wait!" she turned, seeing Mitch running behind her.

"Yea, what's up?" she asked, turning toward him.

"I didn't know you were leaving so early, you have a private dance." Mitch told her, making her sigh.

"Mitch, I'm meeting someone-" she began, but Mitch cut her off.

"He's paying extra, Lena...." he said, voice soft, making her sigh.

"Fine.... But, if a crazy guy with a cane shows up, tell him I left already." she told Mitch, who nodded. Going back to the dressing room, she changed back into her lingerie, then went to the v.i.p section. Opening the door to room one, she stepped in, seeing a figure shrouded in darkness.

"How do you want it? Fast.... Or, slow?" she asked her mysterious patron in a sexy voice, going to stand in the middle of the room.

"Slow...." the man said, his voice familiar. Lena shook off the feeling, then began dancing in a slow, sexy manner. She danced over to her patron, shaking her hips. Suddenly, the man snatched her into his lap, surprising her.

"Lena, I love you!" Donovan said in desperation, holding her tight.

"Donovan, I've already told you! Let me go!" Lena yelled, jumping up.

"But, Lena, I can provide for you! You don't have to do this! Who made you like this? Who turned you into a whore?" Donovan asked her, standing. "Fuck you!" Lena said, running toward the door. She opened it, running out toward the dressing room. Quickly, she changed into her street clothing, ignoring the worried looks from the other dancers.

Grabbing her bag, she left, running out the front door without getting her cut from Mitch. She didn't want it! Not if it was from that scum, Donovan. Stopping, she leaned against the outside of the club as cool air whipped around, cooling her heated nerves. Tears pricked her eyes out of nowhere, rendering her blind. She stood there, crying softly. "Lena?" someone called, causing her to stiffen. "Donovan, eat a dick!" she yelled, turning around. She froze, seeing Akylas.

"Sorry, I'm not gay." he said, brows raised in amusement. "What are you doing here? I told you I would meet you." Lena said, gripping her bag tightly.

"Yea, but you're late, so I decided to see if you were really going to keep your word." Ike said, steadying himself with his cane.

"Well, you didn't need to worry about that, because I was already on my way to see you." Lena said, wiping her face.