Akylas

The next morning, Lena got up early and got dressed, then left to pay her bills and rent, putting aside Mitch's five hundred dollars.

"Hi, Billy, I have your three hundred dollars." Lena said, knocking on her landlords door. The door opened quickly, making Lena jump back.

"Ahh, Lena, my favorite tenant! I see you have my money!" Billy said, smirking at Lena lustfully, making her skin crawl. Billy was an older white man with extreme balding and a pot belly. He was a sleaze and Lena knew it.

Hell, all of the women in the apartment complex knew it!

"Yes, and it's everything. Three hundred, just like I owe." Lena said in a rush, trying to hand him the money, but he refused it.

"Lena, you must have forgotten last month..." Billy said slyly, causing her to furrow a brow.

"What about last month?" she asked in confusion, narrowing her eyes.

"You only gave me two hundred, when you know your rent is three, so now you owe me another hundred for everything to be paid in full." Billy explained, which caused Lena to think back. Her skin hummed in disgust as she realized he was right. Last month she had to pay her water bill, which was only a hundred dollars, so she was short with the rent.

"You know..... We could always work something out..... You are a stripper, aren't you?" she sneered at Billy as he spoke, insinuating nasty things about her.

Why did men think that just because she was a stripper, she was easy?

She wasn't.

She had morals....

"Yes, I am, but that doesn't mean I would sleep with you in order to diminish my debt." Lena bit back, squaring her jaw.

"I don't want you to sleep with me to pay off your rent, I want you to sleep with me to get me off.... Come on, what do you say, be my little slut for the morning? I'll give you two months free...." Billy leered at her, reaching out for her hand, gripping it tightly. Lena tried to jerk her hand back, but his big, nasty, sweaty hand was holding her firm.

"No, I'm not a whore because of my profession. Let go of me!" she screamed, clawing at his fat hand.

"Sure, you are, bitch! You like spreading it around at the club, so why not spread it around for me?" Billy said huskily, making her frown in disgust.

"Because you're a pig!!!" she yelled, snatching her wrist away forcefully and running off, toward the front of the lobby.

"Bitch, you better get me my money, or that's it, you're out!!!!" she heard Billy yell as she pushed the lobby doors open, flying out like a bird. She stumbled down the street, her thoughts racing. Tears pressed against her eyes as she willed herself to hold them back. She hadn't felt so low in so long.....

Since Tanner....

She wondered down the street, not really going anyplace. Getting herself together, she went and paid a few bills, then wondered around, doing nothing, just thinking. By the time evening came, she had found herself in front of 'Delicious Selections'. She sighed, walking over to the entrance doors and walking in. She walked over to the bar, taking a seat in anguish.

"Hey, gorgeous! You're early?" Mitch said as he walked over, confused smile on his face.

"Yea, I got into it with my pig of a landlord. Oh, I have your money." Lena said, pulling his five hundred dollars from her Jean pocket, then handing it to him.

"Thanks, babe. So, how were they last night? Did they get too rowdy?" he asked, bouncing his brows.

"Actually, they were very weird..... There was a set of twins and a mute guy, it puzzled me..... But, it was okay.... Well, not the part were they wanted me to get fully nude." Lena huffed, rolling her eyes.