help me

(Dorian)

If anything, I wasn't prepared for everything to go down so quickly. One second, everything is fine. Next thing I know, I'm getting kissed by another guy and Justin is running away. I push the guy away and run after him. I I couldn't go after because of his new found speed, but soon I catch up with him and  o grabbed him an he slapped me across the face and tried to runaway again.

"Get the fuck off me how could you" Justin said with tears in his eyes. I then felt really terrible about what happened.

"That guy kissed me I try to push him out but he was too possessive" I said trying to convince him I was telling, but I was actually telling the truth.

"just let go of me" he said and I did as he said. I let go of him and he just stood there.

"I'm sorry Justin" I said. Justin then looked at me and sighed.

"Next time this happens I won't forgive you easily" he said after he kissed my cheek.

Me and Justin walked home in silence, when we got home Justin went upstairs and went to sleep I went to my office to open my letters I then got a urgent note from the pack.

    Dear Dorian

           You've been attacked by different shape shifters each week we need help now. Our pack members decrease each day as we fight our omegas died an the women children are being sent to different places at different times but we fear that they will be hunted down and killed. But what some of us fear the most is that Adrian may be alive.

               Sincerely
                        beta Thompson

He cannot be back he was killed at war but if he's back we risk everything that we've built. I thing called Killian who is the other alpha.

'Dorian What do you want'

' Adrian is back' I said quickly.

' impossible sent his sorry ass to hell'

'My pack has been being defeated by shapeshifter  each day How can you explain that'

'OK I'll call to counsel' he then hung up. I then heard a crash and went up stairs quickly.

When I got to my room I saw Justin know where the window was open and the curtains flying I soon thought he was kidnapped but then I saw blood. I thought the trail but to Justin in the bathroom he was freaking out and I ran over to him.

"What happened" I asked curiously.

"I don't know one second I'm going to sleep and then all of a sudden I'm covered with blood" he said shivering. I then took off my shirt and covered him. I turned on the shower, I picked Justin up and helped wash the blood off of him.

(Justin)

I can't believe I just  lied to him. But if he knew what happened he would think of me in  a different way.

Flashback

I was laying down looking up at the ceiling until I saw someone coming at me like I jumped off the bed and started to shift out of no where.

"Call him kitty I don't want to hurt you" the strange man said he then shifted into a lion and charged at me. I jumped to the side, I then scratch he side until blood was oozing out of his body. I bit his neck and cracked it. I then threw him out of the window and I heard Dorian come up stairs I limped to the bathroom not know that I had a wonderful on my leg. I tried to closed the door but I fell.

   Flash back over.

So this is my new life death,love,and heart break if so then shoot me now. Then someone with a gun came in the bathroom and shot Dorian .Then my life just flashed before my eyes and then I blacked out.