Memories

Justin

I woke up on a floor chained up to the wall. My head started to hurt badly, I felt my head and look at my hands. Crimson red covered my head and then I remembered Dorian dead. I felt lonely tears slide down my face, and my now weak heart break one more time. I heard someone come towards the door and opened it.

"Hello son," the man said as he smiled. I was shocked as the man came closer to me, he touched my legs and started to rubbed them.
"Remember me, remember all the fun we used to have," he said, and I remember everything. This is my father who use to rape me every night until he was sent to jail.

Flashback

"Dad, I'm home," I said walking slowly up the stairs. I came up to his room. i looked inside and he wasn't there. i turned around and he was staring at me with a devilish grin. he grabbed me and pushed me into his room.

"Hello son wanna be a god boy for daddy" he said as he pinned me down harder. he stripped me down and forced his self into me. hot stream of tears slide down my face as he created endless nightmares 

Flashback over

"Bu..t h...ow," I stuttered while trying to talk. He came closer to me and whispered in my ear.

"Charles Edwards Patterson the 4th," he whispered. My jaw dropped when I heard that name. "He got me out for only one reason, to find you and make you marry him. He is your soulmate after all," he replied. I remembered a distant memory.

Flashback

I held Charles hand as we walked down the endless hallway. Charles stopped out of no where and looked down sadly.

"Whats wrong baby," I asked and looked at him with the same wallow face.

"I'm breaking up with you, you're probably not going to remember this anyways but I had to say that," as he finished I was hit on the head. I woke up the next day not knowing of my father and my mate.

Flashback over

I felt even more tears came out of my eyes, then Charles came in the room and looked at me with his icy blue eyes. I felt myself change into my saber tiger form

Charles

"You are still truly beautiful in so many ways my little kitten" I said as I pet Justin softly. My claws then grew and I cut Justin father's neck. I unchained Justin and lead him to his new room. i felt really bad harming the man Justin loved but he is only mine. The man is still alive but he has no idea what is going on right now. I walked towards Justin as he shifted back into his regular form.

"Stay away from me" he said trying his hardest to resist me. 

"No you are mine and no one else's" I said as I walked closer to him. " I love you can't you see that" I lifted his chin up and smiled I even killed your father for you" I said and Justin started to cry. "It's okay kitten" I whispered as I grabbed him by his waist .

Justin pushed me away and walked to the bed, he then laid down slowly. He still stayed quiet and still, I walked over to him and played beside him.

Justin

I stayed dormant and quiet but I could still feel hot stream of tears run down my face slowly. I then heard soft snores coming from Charles, I slid out of bed and snuck out of the room slowly and quietly. I walked down the hall and came upon a big red door, I slowly opened it and what I saw frightened me. Dozens of humans in capsules 'what going on' I thought and I saw a red button. I pushed the button and then the capsules opened quickly.

The people in the capsules started to wake up, they climbed out of their capsules. One guy saw me and kneeled down as he did the rest started to kneel down.

"What are you doing" I asked.

"You're are the saber tooth king and commander of the Dino shifter's" one guy answered. I was shocked about what he said because Dino shifter's didn't exist .

"How old are you guys" I asked

"We are five thousand years old" he said and I turned around nd started to walk they followed me and one guy ran to me.

"Sir do you remember me" he asked and I looked at him closely but I didn't recognize him. "I'm your second in command" he said.

"Okay let's go outside" I said then he grabbed me and grew wings. He then ran out the window and flew to the nearest park, as we landed the people from before were already there.

"Um what do you want us to do" a woman said.

"Get some clothes" I said looking at the guys lower halves 'wow'