Chapter 2 Finding Her:

Persephone's POV:
I jumped off the cliff and dived into the water. I knew that if I jumped I would be fine. As I reached the water I dived in with a huge splash. I swam towards the shore and got out completely dry. I knew they would try and find me so I am going to camp and say goodbye to my friends and also my mom which would be my last stop. So I started on my way to camp.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Line Break~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At Camp Halfblood
At camp I was greeted by my best friend Annabeth. "Hey Percy I thought you weren't coming until tomorrow"she said.
"I came to say goodbye because I am being hunted by the mortals"I said.
"But you can't go what if something bad happens when you're away"she said.
"I will always come back if camp is in danger. Tell everyone goodbye for me" I said.
"OK I will. Be careful seedweed brain" I said.
"Always"I said then hugged her goodbye. Then I left and headed to my mom.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Line Break~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Mom I'm home"I said.
"Percy you hungry"my mom said.
"No I came to say goodbye. Mom somebody is after me and I don't want to see anybody I love get hurt"I said.
Third Person POV:
The avengers watched as she talked to her mom and then leave after grabbing a backpack. "Let's get her"Natasha said. We tried to sneak up on her but she turned around with a sword in her hand. "Clint? Thor? What are you doing here?"Percy said. "We need you to come with us"Clint said. "I can't believe my boyfriend and the person I consider my brother are trying to capture me. Thor and Clint you know why I can't do that. I have to protect those who I care most about." Percy said. "I'm sorry but this is the way it has to be"Clint said. Then he shot a tranquilizer dart in her neck. She then started to fall but Thor catches her. Then fly's towards Avengers tower with her.