Dying For Good

3rd Person POV:
Loki used his scepter and knocked out all of the team by blasting them with it. He laughed as not even the hulk came out. As they were regaining conscious he was about to stab Bruce. He thought better kill him now then deal with the hulk later. They watched hopelessly as their friend and teammate was about to be stabbed. "Nooooo", Persephone yelled and pushed him out of the way. The scepter went sraight through her. "Foolish child. Although I suppose I should thank you. Now I know I can win this war", Loki wispered to her but it was loud enough that everyone could here him. "You just made yourself an enemy to the greeks and romans, even the egyptians. As soon as they see you they will attack and since I will not be there to lead them into battle, they will not hesitant to kill you. After all your only a demigod", said Persephone weakly. With that being said Loki ripped the scepter out of her and vanished. Thor was the first one to her. Then it was Clint followed by the rest of the avengers. " I'm sor..ry", she said. They looked at her and finally Steve spoke. "You were never a threat were you?" She shook her head no. "Thor I lo..ve you", she said. "I love you deeply my love", Thor said in his inside voice for once. Then he kissed her softly on the lips. "Clint tell my fat...her I love him. Say goodbye for me. Let them know I died for good and if th...ey see Loki to cap..tu..re him.", Persephone said then closed her eyes. The avengers who thought this girl was a threat, gave her life to save Bruce's. As if they weren't motivated enough, Loki gave them even more of a reason. Thus time to avenge Persephone Aphrodite Artemis Jackson. Little did they know her father and the rest of the gods had found out and were out for blood.

I know you probably hate me but trust ne this is not the end.