Spiking

Persephone's POV:

I could hear blurred voices. I tried to open my eyes but they were just so heavy I couldn't. For a second I saw someone I haven't seen since they died. The person was telling me to fight and not give up,  and that the world still needed me.  I tried to argue saying that my time was done, it was time for someone else to fight for a change.  But then I thought back on how much the past wars affected the mortal world too.  Not just the godly one. It hit me that I needed to fight for those I love, so they don't have to make the hard choices I had to make.  No not had, have to make. I will fight to wake up and I will get back in fighting shape. I could hear the voices clearer than ever now and I'm pretty sure that I heard Thor and Artemis talking. I need to tell Thor that I love him and if he doesn't want me anymore I would understand. But as soon as that thought came to mind I started having doubts. Do people even want me to be alive. Do I want to be alive. If I die will I see Luke?  All these thoughts came to mind and I suddenly didn't want to return just yet. So with that thought I stopped trying and went to sleep.

Apollo's POV:

I felt her spiking. I told Artemis and Thor to leave. They tried to argue but I strictly said to leave or I would ban them from my hospital wing. I knew I was the only thing right now keeping her alive. She needs to fight through this. So with that thought I went to tell Thor and Artemis the news.

---------------------------------------------------------
I'm back sorry I will admit I almost forgot about the story. But my teacher told us to write a fictional 1500 word essay about love and thought of this. I turned in my essay and knew I was long overdue for an update. Hopefully I will update regularly now. I will try my best to update next week.  Since I'll be on Spring Break.