Bloodbath

3rd Person POV:
"When I get my hands on that Norse God, he is dead", yelled Poseidon. He had just found out what happened to his first and probably last daughter. Hestia had went over to her brother and tried to calm him down but it was pointless, seeing as she herself was trying not to be violent. "We should talk to the people who she was with last. Especially since one of them is my child and the other was her boyfriend", said Apollo. The gods all nodded their head to what he said. "Hermes get them and Hades try to see where her soul is right now and bring it here so we can talk to her", thundered Zeus. It was pretty that even though Zeus acted as if he hated his neice he loves her. Two seconds later the avengers all were flashed in looking bewildered minus Thor and Clint, and Hermes took a seat on his throne. Then Hades flashed in looking worried. "Where is she Hades",said Hestia softly. "Her soul isn't any where in my domain but I know she is dead", said Hades. Meanwhile Thor and Clint went up and bowed to the gods.
~~~~~~~~~LineBreak~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person POV:
With the Fates
"She is not to die just yet", said Clotho. They had her body with them and had hidden her soul So no more damage could be done. "This is bad it could turn into a bloodbath", they said together.