Restrained

3rd Person
"You have exactly 1 minute to explain why you captured me or else", Persephone said.
"Or else what, your going to throw a tantrum", Stark said.
"I wouldn't antagonize her stark",Clint said.
"She doesn't even look like she would hurt a fly", Natasha said.
"If Will knew you restrained me or if your father knew. How do you think they will react. I mean a son of Apollo restraining a daughter of Poseidon. Who would of thought" she said.
She said all of that with a glare that made them all flinch back. "MY FRIENDS MAY I HAVE A WORD ALONE WITH HER", Thor shouted. "Alright geez no need to shout point break," Tony said.
With that they all left the room and leaving Thor with a pissed off girlfriend. As soon as they left Thor hurried over to unrestrain her. Just as he was about to she broke out herself and slapped Thor so hard the others had heard it in the other room. "Listen I'm sorry but can you just answer a few of their questions please my love", Thor said. "I'm so pissed at you right now. You dont see me for like a few months and only stop by to get me token into questioning. I'll answer a few questions only if i can talk to the one in an american flag" she said.On the other side of the two way mirror everyone looked shocked at what just happened. "Well Steve it seems she wants to talk to you," said Clint.
Steve's POV
I was shocked for two reasons. 1.) She didn't know who I am and 2.) Because She wanted to tell me something and not Thor or Clint. As I was lost in thought I vaguely heard Thor coming out of the room. " -eve, Steve, STEVE", I heard Natasha and shook my head to focus better. "Sorry what were you saying", I asked. "Go in and get the answers we need out of her", Natasha said. I said okay and started to head to the room with Persephone in it. As I walked in I mentally prepared myself to interrogate her. "Ask me anything you want to know, I'll answer it honestly", she said. So I sat down and she also sat down and opened my mouth to ask the first question.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while but here is a chapter that I meant to put out yesterday. But better late than never right.
So who's excited for civil war. I am so wanting it to be out already. The trailer is above. 👆👆👆👆👆👆