Take Me Instead

3rd Person POV:
They stared at Persia and she stared right back. "Do you know how old you are?", questioned Steve. She looked at him with what they assumed was a calculating look. "It's not polite to ask a women her age. Since I'm feeling nice, I'm 19.", she said in a cold voice. Though as she spoke they couldn't help but have a feeling that she is familiar. They were brought out of thought when an Iris messaged appeared. It showed camp halfblood under attack. "Get me down there right now!", Persia demanded. Since they couldn't interfere they flashed them all down there and watched. The only immortal besides Thor that went down was Artemis. She went down because she had the hunt.
~~~~~~~~~Line~~Break~~~~~~~~
At Camp Halfblood
3rd Person POV:
That all fought vigorously. The most shocking of all was it seemed as Persia fought as if she was invincible. They were winning too but out of no where everyone slowly stopped and stared. Artemis was held down by chains. Not only that but the chains were covered in her blood. "Surrender or we'll make her fade.", a monster shouted. Slowly everyone lowered their weapons, we'll everyone except Persia. She walked closer until she was right in front of everybody. "Take me instead. I'm the champion of the Fates. I'm worth a lot more.", Persia said. They looked at her in consideration until one said, "Take of your hoody.". She out her hands up and slowly took off her hoody. When it was finally off a whole group of monsters ran towards her. They seized her by the arm and dragged her to the one in charge. Then they threw Artemis to everyone else. "Your right you are worth a lot more. If we give you to Tartarus he will reward us greatly.", said the one in charge. Then they all were suddenly taken in a flash of light. Artemis looked as if she had saw a ghost.

Sorry I'm late again. And I know monsters can't talk but it needed to happen in my story.