Waiting

Sorry I have been super busy that I almost forgot about this story. But now what you all have been waiting for the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Apollo's POV:
        As I flipped the girl over I gasped and I could tell Hades did also. I made a split decision to heal Nico quickly before he got any worse. By the time I was finished all the other people/gods saw who it was. Poseidon and Thor immediately rushed over, I knew if they touched her she could end up even worse. So I grabbed her carefully and with a quick brb, I teleported to my medical ward in my palace. I need to get her cleaned up first. I really didn't have a death wish though. "Artemis, I need your help", I told my sister telepathically.

Artemis's POV:
We were all sitting down trying to talk over things rationally, when I heard my brother's obnoxious voice asking for my help. I couldn't help but wonder why but then decided it must be important since he called me Artemis. I flashed to his where he was and saw him looking very serious. "I need you to clean up Persephone, I would do it but I have to much respect for her to do that", he told me. I was a little stunned but I immediately agreed. He flashed away not before warning me that I won't like what I see. As soon as he left I slowly and carefully got her dirty ripped clothes off of her. I was immediately disgusted by what I saw. It made me want to hunt down the monsters that did this and kill them all brutally. Her skin was just covered in blood. I started to wash some of it away and what I saw made me want to kill every monster there ever was.

Hey everyone I'm back. I'm so very sorry that I have not updated earlier. I have been really busy with my freshman year and cheerleading plus the clubs I joined. I know it's short but I wanted no needed to give you guys something. Hope you leave plenty of comments so I know how you feel about it.